April Fool's Joke?

roger rabbit

Harvester
Messages From Admin:
Latest Changes Today: At 18:00 GMT today (01/04/08), the latest batch of changes will be coming in to play. Bunkers armour will be halved, but their unit costs dropped by 20%. Secret Agent's health will be going up by 40%. Puppet Masters initiative will be changing to 170 with a targetting change to LET/ALL (from ALL/LET). The dynamic land cap will be increasing once more to limit maximum land steal rates to 1% (instead of 15%) on geos, and 0.5% on wheelies, when hitting at 30% (and going up from there). Alliance size limits will be increasing to 30 public, 20 private. Pure solo's will be losing the ability to have NAPs (only regular solo players will be able to make use of NAPs). Anti-rape is going to be changing to pure lethals (even police will be lethal), but the power of the units and the amount of units appearing will be severely lessened to balance this a little. Anti-rape modifier is also disappearing. Finally the score limits for alliance wars/alliance attacks is changing so you can only declare war on an alliance 90% or above your own alliance score - and alliance wars are only "mutual" if this fact remains true (so an alliance at 80% of you declaring war gets a "one-way war" against you). These changes will be kicking in from 18:00 GMT today (1st April).

pinpower

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator
Re: April Fool's Joke?

yeah...this is ****

im quitting...you've lost my acount and money azzer

crappy imba ezzmode puppets!

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

April fools joke is quite possibly on Overview right now :D

soignee

Beginner

im not usually stupid, but am i missin somethin?? if this is for real, then im screwed...
cause in the MIDDLE of the round i lose my NAP, i lose my AR Mod [which i hav already needed many times, i might add], and most of all i lose the effectiveness of BUNKERS-my only real protection-which is the main reason i went solo & chose Pure Solo SO in the first place!
to implement such drastic changes mid-round creates a paucity of parity, which in turn renders this a game not worth playing anymore.
the choices we players hav already LOCKED INTO were based on the current rules, and we may have chosen differently had we known that those rules would change DRASTICALLY mid-stream.
speaking for myself alone, i will now NOT be able to defend myself as a pure solo without a NAP & without effective bunkers...AND, this is FORCING me to buy a blueprint in order to stay alive in this round [whether i wld hav bought one anyway is irrelevant].
i am so disappointed...if yu REALLY think on it, these changes demolish solo play & Bush becomes a game where one MUST join Alliances in order stay in the game.

Loz

Harvester

soignee said:
im not usually stupid, but am i missin somethin?? if this is for real, then im screwed...
cause in the MIDDLE of the round i lose my NAP, i lose my AR Mod [which i hav already needed many times, i might add], and most of all i lose the effectiveness of BUNKERS-my only real protection-which is the main reason i went solo & chose Pure Solo SO in the first place!
to implement such drastic changes mid-round creates a paucity of parity, which in turn renders this a game not worth playing anymore.
the choices we players hav already LOCKED INTO were based on the current rules, and we may have chosen differently had we known that those rules would change DRASTICALLY mid-stream.
speaking for myself alone, i will now NOT be able to defend myself as a pure solo without a NAP & without effective bunkers...AND, this is FORCING me to buy a blueprint in order to stay alive in this round [whether i wld hav bought one anyway is irrelevant].
i am so disappointed...if yu REALLY think on it, these changes demolish solo play & Bush becomes a game where one MUST join Alliances in order stay in the game.

:rofl: :winner:

Pete

Pruner

lol just saw it, took it serious for 5mins then worked out the date lol :D

soignee

Beginner

A Z Z E RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! *&^&%%$%#@!@#$%^*&(*)(

more fool i :lol:

Cheese

Tree Surgeon

BlackWolf said:
Im maby bigest fool when i think some of those changes would honestly be good. To be precise everything before AR part sounded very good to me.

So does you quitting completely but that aint gonna happen :lol: