Applications for players in burger wars!

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
"This world is not currently ticking, as it is the start of a new round.
The ticks for this new round will begin on Saturday the 03rd of September, 2011 at 12:00:00 GMT."

ALL TEAM LEADERS NEED TO CONTACT ME FOR THE PASSWORD ASAP!

Kuda

Official Helper
Please be warned anyone still looking to join this pw, you'll have to contend with Steve_God and LuckySports alliances working together and having been doing that since tick 1. Although they will say that the joint alliance channel and the recent member swap between their alliances, among other things is a pure coincidence I'm sure

*Minor Update*
They've now transferred the largest surviving member and are attacking the remnants of Wendys :)

Well played, obviously the plan at the start was have 2 alliances out of the 5 and if things weren't going well, you could condense into 1 alliance by picking the 5 biggest players out of 10. Clearly very talented and I've actually lost respect for both of you.

Last edited:

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
And a swing and a miss! I saw a sinking boat, had some dead weight, picked up a member I had wanted to join me anyway. Old member is now solo and will probably discover that himself if he ever logs on. :p

So by your estimate, We planned to team up, one of us fail, then transfer decent members to one ally and crappy to the other, instead of taking the 5 best in the first-place and putting them in 1 ally right off the bat? :p Might want to rethink the logic in that one!

Paranoid much old man? ;)

Steve_God

Official Helper
Paranoid much old man? ;)

security-paranoia.jpg

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
well that was bust.. Martin and his group were doing well, and then we finally get around to attacking back and they start deleting :/ They had more troops and more land.. and we try to put up a fight and they decide they are bored..

Asmo had a god idea, sucks that there wasn't more participation.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
so its all over now and theres not one BR?
:(

I <3 asmo....good effort for organising it, you legend.