Anti-Rape help

[yoyo]

Planter
One of the things contributing to the decline of this game is the fact that most of the numbers are out there now in solid state - They used to be hidden, so you did the work yourself, which is another facet of the fun of the game.
Now we have BushTools that do all the work you should be doing for you, and it's sucked one of the fun parts of the game out of it. This is just my opinion, but I think alot of the older members of the game may agree with me there.

I Agree

Illumination

Head Gardener
I agree also, but they are so easily made these days that I think it would be impossible to stop their use.

Zaheen

BANNED
It's really not that hard to calculate, and in the early rounds there never use to be an "AR Mod".

It use to be 1.6x someone's score everytime, so somebody could send at them constantly without triggering (unless someone else sent on purpose to trigger with you). But it has been lowerered over rounds with the addition of AR Mod, and the changes of land score.

The only problem I see you having is not having their AR Mod, you can guess it most of the time, or take a rough value (and if you trigger, you guessed their AR Mod to be less than what it really was). But it's something you cannot see will never know in most circumstances. Sometimes I calculate AR Mod at say 44.2%, I would still send at 50% just to make sure - if I know I could kill them with what I send, then no problem. Sometimes I still trigger, but then that's a sign telling you to recall.

There are only a few occasions of you see somebody completely wiping someone out, landing on them, then others farming their land as well (when you can guarantee them being at 90% AR Mod) from the last attack. From this you can manually count all the ticks that have passed, and work out the maximum AR Mod they may have. (This could range from 0-90%), it's very rare to find any solo player these days with a 0% AR Mod UNLESS they have just come out of an alliance, and out of sleep mode.

I won't confuse you more by posting all the formula, even though I feel I could make it simpler and easier to understand. But in your first post you've mentioned losing troops to SAS, when you really should have recalled. If you went offline after sending an attack to a solo player then that's a risk to start with, should always check your attacks. I am also going to take the assumption you were attacking bots, everyone does it - on for this reason, most of them, MOST of the time have a really have AR Mod and it's either close to 90% or impossible to work out.

penguin, I think his question was already answered and explained 2 months ago, why bump it? :rofl:

Last edited:

Hobbezak

Garden Designer
Last time I played solo at top 30 level, I don't think I ever got to an armod of 0. I imagine it's all about the situation:
- Whether or not you're a tasty target
- Rank
- Route