Admin: Purchase Problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdraley

Beginner
How do you get in touch with Admin or anyone who can assist when the credits you purchase are not received even though you've received confirmation of the transaction through paypal?

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I'm sure that if you bought the credits you have the credits. Log in to your ID and click the bit near the bottom of the menu on the left hand side that says "purchase/use credits" and it should say under "Bushtarion credit options" this:

Your account currently holds: (however many) Bushtarion Credits

bdraley

Beginner
I'm sure that if you bought the credits you have the credits. Log in to your ID and click the bit near the bottom of the menu on the left hand side that says "purchase/use credits" and it should say under "Bushtarion credit options" this:

Your account currently holds: (however many) Bushtarion Credits

Your account currently holds: 0 Bushtarion Credits

Yet, I have the confirmation e-mail from Paypal of the transaction to Andrew Cronin.

Garrett2

Landscape Designer
best answer i can give you is to look up azzer on facebook (azzer cronin). send him a message.

it's the only chance you have at this point.

webvictim

Harvester
Guy in my alliance bought some BCs that didn't show up as transferrable so he messaged Azzer on Facebook - he responded and fixed the issue.

Asmodeous

Garden Designer
Super Moderator
"
1:21pm
Azzer Cronin
PayPal is being a bit funny of late, worldpay payments still seem fine. That said, I can't see any payments missed in the last 7 days. Anyone with a payment problem can always send an email to admin@bushtarion.com with a clear subject line and their purchase details and I can check/manually give credits. Haven't seen a single issue with any payments made via worldpay though, for years - just paypal every now and then since paypal changed some things their end about 5 months ago."

Status
Not open for further replies.