Acre type awards

Yochoko

Head Gardener
i'm going for those awards this round and i need a clarification on this in case i'm doing it wrong and can correct it before the round end and get them (or one of them)! :)

i thought of going for the flower acre award at the beginning of the round as i thought we could do only one single type of acre award per round. but then, i looked at Martin's profile awards and he's done all of them in one round. so, i've started with flowers, then trees, and now grass. each time, i had 90% of the said type of acres with over 2,000 acres in total.

my question is, do we have to have this setup of lands (90%, 2,000+ acres) for just a tick in the round to get the award, or have to have it for a certain period of time (if so, how long)? i know i had it for longer than just one tick each time. but if it has to be for hours, days, weeks, or bush-time seasons, i'm not sure. :<

edd

Tree Surgeon
I briefly had an ID this round and got all the acre awards, i too went on the assumption you only need it for 1 tick as it doesn't say otherwise. (i no longer have the id as i was logging in too much!)

Yochoko

Head Gardener
ohhh, okiess!! thanksss!! yay, i got them all then!! :D

now that i got them, i might actually start playing. XD

@edddddddd (no, just 1 d is a joke), you copycat!!! shame on you for logging in too often for the acre awards!! :p

edd

Tree Surgeon
If i did them first, I'm not the copycat :p

It wasn't actually my aim, i was going for the two solo awards + sentry turrets but once i started i realised i could get others like bot basher or those acre ones. From there it became about going for stats like r1 land bought/lost etc and then it just got out of hand so i stopped :p

I don't think i get the awards since i didn't finish the round with that id. Am i right? (ofc not the solo ones as u need to play the whole round but the acre ones?)

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
no, you won't get the awards..

I've gotten all 4 awards this round too.. ^_^ now I'm going for the stats..

>_< I login too much..

Max

Garden Designer
1 tick is all you need :D So gogogooooo for it Yochoko! ^^

jamesNchina

Tree Surgeon
The little details shared above of how to get the awards might be a great addition to that manual Max is going to rewrite for us. Go Max go!
oh hell I made a suggestion :(

Last edited:

Nickk

Harvester
I don't think i get the awards since i didn't finish the round with that id. Am i right? (ofc not the solo ones as u need to play the whole round but the acre ones?)

Just wanted to clarify, if i deleted my ID, i would not get the acre awards?