• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Acre Representation

Tombi

Harvester
Ive been thinking a fair bit about this recently, although i cant really fathom a useful reason for it i believe it would a fun stat.

My idea is for the entire acreage of Bushtarion to be represented in a graphical form with other little stats such as how many square miles all the acres in bushtarion make up.

Using the conversion 1 square mile = 640 acres and nobreakspaces latest update of 4,346,167 acres in the game at the moment the sum of 6790.89 (rounded) Square miles comes out.
Now if your still with me each player would be presented with their percentage of the total land in bush.

4,346,167/1000 = 4346.167 = 0.1% of the total land in bush.

Say player x has 8692 acres that means that they hold a total of 0.2% out of all the land in bush or 13.59 Square miles of land.

I'm not sure if that is explained well enough but i have tried my best :p, and yes i know it is virtually useless i think it would be a nice fun stat to have.

Weeble

Community Manager
Administrator
Not something that would be suited to Bushtarion per se, but could be an interesting (if incredibly useless) addition to Nobreakspace!