Search results

1. Walking_Death

Anti kick-raping idea

Whenever an alliance kicks someone, they can't attack them until anti-rape is active for them, or they join a new alliance. Everyone else can. Therefore, it eliminates the act of kick-raping, where people kick members of their alliance to get their land, not because they broke a rule or were...
  2. Walking_Death

Add mob notes to unknown incs

Can we do that? It's very annoying to not be able to do that, and if you're allowed to have mob notes at all, you should be allowed to have them on unknown mobs as well.
  3. Walking_Death

[Taken] In for round 41

I live in Eastern U.S.A. (GMT -5). I have an internet phone, so I should be able to be semi-active even during school. HOWEVER: I cannot get a Punit unless someone else funds me. So I'll probably go ranger/robot/RPG. Willing to go whatever is needed however. Willing to play FTW, unless...
  4. Walking_Death

Alliance Balancing

I've been thinking for a while, and I've decided that a good way to prevent the situation that has arose the last couple of rounds is to reinstate a revamped version of the CRA. STOP! Before you hit reply to start telling me that the idea is retarded and unfair and that I should get shot from...
  5. Walking_Death

Flaktor Tractor

Now that Tractors have been armornerfed, could they be ETA 6 now? That way, it's still slow, but gives an option to have some armored INN flak. And that flak isn't overly powerful. Just an idea. Flame away.
  6. Walking_Death

Internet troubles...

I am using Windows 7 on a new-ish computer. I use wireless internet. Anyways, I have this Netgear adapter that I plug in to get online. The network that appears, NETGEAR-2.4-G does not work for some reason. The long and short of it is that I restart my computer over and over again, and...
  7. Walking_Death

Remove RPGs

I am one person complaining about RPGs. They should be removed because of me.
  8. Walking_Death

Slight officer tweak

Make them ETA 4. Then they can be send along on rushes with stuff like paratroopers and stuff. A better buff would be to be that each officer makes 5 privates 10% stronger in all stats. You know, like real officers lead their men.
  9. Walking_Death

Seed Thief/Plant Thief idea

My suggestion is to make them ETA 4, or ETA 3. It would make seed/plant raids on the inactive a bit more frequent, and make the units themselves a bit more useful and versatile. They don't steal land, and they are quite pricey for being ETA 5. It would make the game more fun in my opinion, and...
  10. Walking_Death

Soviet Russia

In Soviet Russia, jokes laugh at you.
  11. Walking_Death

Nine Thousand?

Are you over it?
  12. Walking_Death

Honor From Defending

I recently had an epic BR. It was an honorable defense against amazing odds. We managed to win out. Then this happened Stunned: 5,499,835 [£285,265,947,000] enemies stunned. 9,630,360 [£445,596,374,600] friendlies stunned. Distracted: 206,428,451 [£1,067,996,383,000] enemies distracted...
  13. Walking_Death

Weather and Growing

I've been wondering, for each type of seed, what weather conditions does it become more profitable to just sell the seeds than to grow?
  14. Walking_Death

Limerick Time

A limerick has five lines. It's short, amusing, and rhymes. The scheme is AABBA, Haikus are getting quite gay. Now lets get with the times.
  15. Walking_Death

attacking at lower range

I have an idea. Instead of getting +ETA, which is really nothing but a pain in the ass for everyone involved and not a real deterrent anyway, maybe, you could give the defenders a bonus on those? Make it like, around 10%-30% for the defenders side (scaled up and down for defenders who are more...
  16. Walking_Death

Manual

Update it. I could add/edit some things myself, or some of the other helpers could do it. Short and simple. In fact, maybe bring in a few of the wiki's features like the Dead units, and strategies for individual units like the wiki had. If no one is free to do this, then I could add in what...
  17. Walking_Death

Referrals?

Whats the current bonus that you get for referrals?
  18. Walking_Death

My 3rd Fantasy route

Hi. I'm bored and can't get enough of your flames for my ideas. So here's another Development - Castles and Moats Cost: £2,545,000,000 Time: 49 ticks Gives unit: Moat Moat - £25,000 NLT [disables] (close) ALL, 165 init **/****/***/* Immobile This unit gives them a means to stop flak, as well...
  19. Walking_Death

Transparency between partners

It would be nice if alliances and PNAPs could see each other's units (if they want to make such information available) without constantly having to update titles. Also, PNAPs have no means of being informed of the happenings between each other without hax/spy or messages (which isn't helpful in...
  20. Walking_Death

Privates/Officers

Buff them. As they are now, they're damn near worthless. Expensive, frail, and pretty weak, they don't even fire until late (translation of "late": after they're dead). Now some of you may be saying that of course they'll be useless, they're the first units, but lets look at the other first...