Search results

1. Madmeater

[Available] Madmeater needs a home

Hey folks, , looking for somewhere to have a laugh but at the same time be competetive. Contactable Loyal Friendly Willing to help A good follower of orders A team player Active Not put off by dying/being raped Optimistic GMT +0 If you think I will fit in your family, throw me a PM :)
  2. Madmeater

You know your life revolves around bush when...

You sit and look at the overview every 20 mins even though the round hasn't started yet... Post your problems!
  3. Madmeater

Attack dog loss

Attack dogs are an amazing support flak unit, don't get me wrong: I love to help out my alliance mates by flakking their attacks or defence and I really dont mind losing them, better they die than more expensive troops right? But what I dont like is that when I flak someone's attack, they may...
  4. Madmeater

Arsonists...

Ok more drunken wisdom after a night out got me thinking (after sending defense via a mate's iphone in a packed club) AArsonists are still **** in an alliance... ..thieves are the usual land train whoring 3%ers, but arsonists could be taken from the game and no-one would even notice. Make...
  5. Madmeater

Right...

Alcohol eh?
  6. Madmeater

Thug

Nvm
  7. Madmeater

the send button

On the intel page. Could it be made into a link, rather than a scripted button? I'm not sure whether there's a reason for it being like it is, but I make extensive use of the mousewheel click on my mouse to open new tabs in bush, and this would help me alot in terms of intel gathering...
  8. Madmeater

Monkey attack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgS0KgT5APc Was listening to suicide silence and this call is the background to one of their songs. It creeped me out so I wanted to know where it was from. http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/02/17/chimpanzee.attack/index.html A Connecticut woman pleaded for police to...
  9. Madmeater

Forum Suggestion

The silly suggestion think-tank make a sub-forum, or stickied thread where people like me can pour our loose ideas into. This means that if someone has an idea that it isnt really that good, or, in my case alot of the time, is just thinking aloud, it can go here for people to see and build...
  10. Madmeater

Alternate thug route?

Sacked
  11. Madmeater

TLs

Why dont they attack last tick?
  12. Madmeater

Military templates

Similar to saved searches, would it be possible to save a filled in military page? such as if you were to set up a certain ratio when sending, you could save it to a slot, name it, and load it at a later point, enter an ID and send it off on it's way
  13. Madmeater

Digging up land

Just a thought: How about making each plant type more radical in terms of the season it produces in, and Include bush (Rather it be an all rounder). This would then give way to my suggestion: Digging up land! There would be an interface similar to preparing land, only in reverse. You would...
  14. Madmeater

Just for fun :)

While I was thumbing through the manual (as you do), something struck me: Why don't stunbots actually stun? Right, before you rip my head off about balance etc. I whipped up this little description to clear the air... Name: Stunbot [£50,000] Unit Type: Robotic {No Change here} Description...
  15. Madmeater

Round start tips

Put this here, seeing as it's my first proper round start and wondered if anyone is kind enough to share some hints and tips for an efficient start. This may also be useful for people who would like tips but were too afraid to ask! Obviously I'm not expecting massive secrets to be revealed...
  16. Madmeater

[Full] Avast ye yella bellied land lubbers! - Round 31

ARRRR YE A RUTHLESS, LAND STEALING, PILLAGING SEA DOG? ARRR YE DESPERATE FOR A FIGHT WHEREVER YE GO? DO YE SHOW NO FEAR IN THE FACE OF DANGER? DO YE HAVE ATLEAST A 5M SWIMMING BADGE? THEN JOIN US AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BRINEY SEA IN I'M ON A BOAT. Arrr though we may have sunk to the depths of...
  17. Madmeater

Mental...

...images. It can't be just me that has an image for every unit just about. So then, lets hear what you picture when you think of troops. I'll start with a few: Small droid: Hundreds of R2D2s Tyrant drone: Robotic wasps Cybernetic warrior: Necron warriors from warhammer PA: the robots from I...
  18. Madmeater

Next round's routes

Anyone given any thoughts toward what route they will take next round and why? A route you have never played for a new experience of play? An old faithful that you have found you like and will play again? A strategic choice that goes well with people you know/hope you will be teamed with...
  19. Madmeater

Hey folks

Thought i'd show my face on here my first round and having a good 'un so hey and i'll see you in game!