Search results

1. L

Not really a gripe

I have no idea who the guys are that are attacking us... assuming Rank one ...7 on a tick for under 2k land IS impressive :roll: but cheers for thinking we are Rank 2 ...best laugh I have had in several rounds :mrgreen:
  2. L

[Recruiting] Cows with Guns

Looking for some awesome people who are very active contactable preferably with use of a smart phone some knowledge of the game would be an asset too. Ok all of those requirements are a lie :D If you are all milked out and need to place to chill and chew the cud maybe have your 5+ acres...
  3. L

[Recruiting] Discworld

On behalf of the flying turtle, we are recruiting for round 49. Anyone who wants to sacrifice some time to the turtle will be welcome aboard. Our aim is to have a bit of fun and an enjoyable round. Message me or Twigley to apply :) irc .. lilow xxx
  4. L

Cheat

Private Sent by: I am awesome me thinks ... [XXXX] Tue 03rd Jul, 2012. 10:20:40 GMT Reply Forward Subject: yur a multi and should be banned I feel I am now officially.... an awesome pro at bush..... the thought that someone believes I cheat at this game is just hilarious :lol...
  5. L

Red title rage

Could someone please explain to me how I get 3% bounty added after 2 attacks on me :? You gained 110,768 effectiveness. You gained 33.97 fame. You gained 40.43 honour. You gained 131,000 effectiveness. You gained 11.58 fame. You gained 26.12 honour. Please dont just say its screwed up .. I...
  6. L

An Idiot Abroad

Anyone else watching this tonight ? ... looks hilarious :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUTH1coLIWE
  7. L

Unit Firing

I`m probably going to seem really n00by asking this but heyho I am......:s [range] 7 hostile Biker attacked, killing 16 allied staff. [range] 81 hostile Rebel threw objects at and stunned 54 allied staff. [range] 52 hostile Siren sang out, freezing in place 75 allied staff. [range] 2,267,705...
  8. L

Seed Loss

sorry if this has already been asked...I did look and couldnt find. :s What is the percentage of seed loss during growing and does it alter during early morn/dawn and noon ?