Search results

1. D

Conflicted

I thought I would visit and see whats what. I dont know if I am happy that this is still here, or annoyed at the lack of activity. I would be gutted if bush disappeared as so much of my youth was spent here, but equally its like seeing the family dog deaf, blind, 3 legged and ******** itself -...
  2. D

[Available] R52 looking for an alliance.

Contactable, 10 hours +/-, Happy with ftw or ftf but would prefer ftw. GMT but my work pattern changes so half the time Im basically aussie. Can prank others if needed. IRC active, etc etc. Free cookies. PM me.
  3. D

Is anyone able to do anything now?

Now that azzer is gone, does anyone still have the power to ban people etc? for cheating... or massive multi alliances...
  4. D

[Recruiting] Training Alliance

I will be starting a Training alliance next round, and need some 'teachers'. And a name :| We wont be looking to win, just to train and educate, enough so that the round after, our 'students' should be at a level where they are more competitive, and understand how to attack well, choosing...
  5. D

[Taken] R46 ftw

So, I have done my fair share of ftf, I have been in many mid table allies wishing that everyone else was more active, and putting in more effort, only to die as I was at the top end of rankings with nobody big enough to defend. Im looking to properly go ftw, whatever that takes. PM me to find...
  6. D

where did all the players go?!?

Hi all, Doubt anyone remembers me as I wasnt a 'play to win' kinda guy, more of a play for fun. played from round 11 till round 21(ish), portalled a few times but nothing special. back then, a few pages of 20 man alliances were common, there was probably 3 or 4 times more players. I rejoined a...
  7. D

wow, changes!

hi guys, and can i just say OMFG! i played from round 11-22(ish), when i had to quit due to college/work. now im off for a while due to hospital, i thought i would see how things have changed, and join up for the new round, and the amount of changes are amazing! back when i used to play there...