Search results

1. Deathcult

Zero'd Streaks

Lets say you zero multiple targets (lets just say 3 for general purpose, can be modified) you get a free unit That does absolutely nothing but dignify to others (who use hacks to find out) that you're the kind of player who zero's others. The Unit has max stats and you receive money for killing...
  2. Deathcult

Alliance HQ Support Powers (Thread renamed/Bumped)

Not gonna make this too long but How about an air strike to where it makes the crops produce 75% less seeds than what it normally does for a few ticks. Military Route. Spec Ops Route make enemy units cost very expensive. Protestor route, make a random unit disabled (non-generic) to where they...
  3. Deathcult

up up and away

Hey everyone, this has been quite an interesting round. I was planning on deleting my ID and then just quitting this game but I've lost interest in this game and I don't take the game seriously as I used to. I'm keeping it in sleep mode till round end to just have something there to look at...
  4. Deathcult

War

This is gonna be short and sweet. Looking through the Manual and found nothing about Declaring war in there. Update needed. :] k thanks.
  5. Deathcult

You know you're cool when

You know you're cool when... your ally picture is a picture of you keep it going
  6. Deathcult

Bribing Units

Look, I've made a thread about this on the old forums like 2 years ago when it was like round 13. Its round 30+ now and I've yet to see this implemented. Not that its a bad idea, but maybe it was overlooked. Cloners or well any unit that bribes another unit. Why cant we see the exact troops...
  7. Deathcult

Max Land Grab

Gonna make this quick. Maybe add a counter to show where you're at for the max land grab so you know your over the limit or not. Maybe telling us how fast it drops as well. Also explain the math behind the theory please?
  8. Deathcult

New Ally Member

Ok so we had someone join the ally after someone else left, and the new guy had some inc, so being thats what ally members do, we sent Defense, yet we couldn't because the game did not allow us because he was new. WTF! thats not cool. Change that back :[
  9. Deathcult

Say cheese slowly it sounds like gullible

So me and a mate went to go attack an ID and well the ID got some Defense. I started talking to the guy who sent D first who would defend on all ticks that I'm attacking for. Now this ID I was attacking was like 200mill in score and like 3k in land. A VERY nice target with nothing to attack me...
  10. Deathcult

bagels

You are currently constructing 'bagels', 21% complete, finished in 137 ticks [15-03-2010, 15:50] You all do not realize the greatness in a bagel. Especially a bagel with cream cheese. Now you may be wondering, "why did he make a thread post about bagels?". I'll tell you why my boy. Bagels are...
  11. Deathcult

Its been long enough, but I'm back

Its been a while since I played this game. I remember I started when I was 16, now I'm 21 and this game just came up in a random conversation haha :) So how is everyone? Anyone from round 7 still here? What round we in by the way?