Search results

1. S

[Recruiting] Required Two naps

Need persons opposite time zones to UK if possible. Holla at a pimp
  2. S

quick math / bush stat question

*I know the stars system on the manual page is a rough estimate* If i wanted to work roughly out cost effective units i would total the amount of stars a unit had and divide by the cost of the unit... BUT how do i take into account the units firing on more or less ticks to make it a fair...
  3. S

Bunker ratios

Hello again all! Having a wack at the quiet bunker life (spikeys) Was inquiring as to the best ratios for this branch? I was under the impression its good to flak your bunkers/sentry turrets with ninjas?But at 5k more a pop would flaking them with spikes not be better? Yours lovingly Stargazer
  4. S

[Available] Stargazer looking for x2 naps

As title! Not playing contactable or very active...playing green :)
  5. S

R52 Lets talk smack

Looks like Alex is righting the wrongs from last round, looking good ladies..
  6. S

Hools

Hooligans should fire all ticks That is all.
  7. S

[Available] Round 52 FTW

Scrap that,need my beauty sleep. Looking for active pnaps!
  8. S

War declaration

Its unbelievably gay that you can just declare and un declare war straight away,should be a 8hr delay or something.
  9. S

why the smeg did i get such a long ban btw?

10. S

LET protestor branch

So I like the look of the VD branch.Question i have though: What's the use of the terrorists?Tls will take care of the armoured flak & gurus will take care of normal flak more efficiently. They fire early & are relatively cheap which is great but 70% at INN is just gay & got the VD for the let...
  11. S

[Available] Stargayzer looking for FTW home

Basically I'm a massive normally solo nub who's really active and has a phone in my pocket all day. Want to play allied from the start to finish for a change. Will behave...maybe...
  12. S

[Recruiting] Solo group

Looking for other solo players to attack with-PM if their is any!
  13. S

Honourable attacks

More newbie questions... Whats the lowest range i can attack at without losing honour?55%? And how do you avoid: Your max land grab was reduced in this battle. Basically how to you gain the absoloute possible most amount of land from a target. Thanks
  14. S

[Available] Looking for pnaps

Active / contactable FTW pnaps wanted :D Pref Vamp/Arson/VD wanted
  15. S

Cyborg gards..

Can people explain cyborgs gards to me?How to use them effectively etc,Ive never gone robotics,I know the obvious that they are much harder to stop as have hidden armour but how do you know how many to send to land? If nbs says you need two mill to flak someone,how many cyborgs would you need...
  16. S

Out of interest..

Which is technically the best route?By that i mean HP AR HD AD stars vs cost?what is the most efficient killer? (i realise stars are rough estimates) I also realise it depends solo/allied etc etc etc
  17. S

R48

Please can someone contact Zaheen & get him to play, just so the rounds not boring..