Search results

1. F

[Taken] I just left my alliance, now looking for one.

I just left my newly-created alliance Shifting Powers. It never seemed to get off the ground. So, i've decided to start looking. I can be active 6 - 10 hrs a day depending on constraints, GMT +/- 0 Just looking for an alliance where it has strong defences that can help a guy from around age 4.5...
  2. F

[Full] Shifting Powers - 19 places left

Shifting Powers is a new alliance, that will focus on having good allies with others, maybe sub-divisions as it grows, building friendships and growing our power, working together to rule Bushtarion and at the same have strong defences, to shake the attacker off. Our motto is (once I get the...
  3. F

My production is pretty much frozen....

I accidently tried to plant too many grass plants, and then I only got 10 seeds of tree, bush, flower and grass every tick. I can plant 116,800, but I tried to plant 361,128. How do you solve this?
  4. F

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone! I have now been playing for 3 days, and I am really flying up the tables! I'm worth £132.7 million. Currently, my cash is hovering around the £4 BILLION MARK! My gardeners and harvesters are working well for me, although they are trying to grow 200 million plants! I'm looking to...