Search results

1. InSoMnIaC20

[Recruiting] I haz2 take dat call

Just do it.
  2. InSoMnIaC20

Round 55 Awards Discussion

Alliances of multi's... suprised this didnt happen sooner tbh, shame people feel the need to cheat to win a game that is truely on it's knees. I nominate Insomniac for players player of the year award for not playing.
  3. InSoMnIaC20

pust poped in to say

Merry christmas, you filthy animals... & a happy new year!
  4. InSoMnIaC20

thanks for the lulz

After all the bull **** last round and some bullshit before this round started I have decided to say fairwell forever. should have bowed out years ago but the playerbase kept me coming back again and again. I've finally figured that *most of the cool peeps that kept me here have now gone so...
  5. InSoMnIaC20

PS4, Anyone?

So I recently Invested in a PS4 and im eagerly anticipating, Infamous Second Son & Metal Gear - Ground Zero on the 28th March. For now I reside in Free for all lobbys on Ghosts. Any one who has a PS4 feel free to add me up on "Insomniac18" and give me a reason to play team games :)
  6. InSoMnIaC20

[Available] round 52

I'll be availible for round 52 My baby is due on the 5th march so many nights sat up are coming. For those of you who dont know me, Uk many moons of experiance I WILL NOT BE CONTACTABLE AT NIGHT I will prank online others and am able to prank over seas (I will probably give some one I trust...
  7. InSoMnIaC20

[Taken] Looking for some place to muck around

So I havnt played actively in many rounds. Some.might suggest I never did play actively at all, so why change the habbit of a life time? Undeveloped so far so can go any route needed. I wont be contactable. Or atleast I wont be giving my number out. Just looking to have a laugh with old or new...
  8. InSoMnIaC20

You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a... You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do...
  9. InSoMnIaC20

[Available] ...

Looking for an alliance that actually. Genuinely. Dosnt give a **** how inactive I am. Gmt Vamps route Can be contactable (im willing to give my number to one person I know and trust in said alliance for day time defence only) First come fjrst serve. If nobody comes for me... meh. Give a ****?
  10. InSoMnIaC20

Nein!

.... Alliances. Bra Vo!
  11. InSoMnIaC20

thst awkward moment when...

A "Bigger boy" threatens you with a train to make you recall. But you really dont give a ****... Incase my [img] dosnt work heres the link... http://funny-pictures-blog.com/2011/10/30/the-best-meme/ Feel free to post images dipicting what would be your own reactions. (Incase...
  12. InSoMnIaC20

quickest round EVAR?

Has round 48 finished? Somehow my ID has deleted if it hasn't. Also. If thenround has finished. Can I express my sincere give-not-a-****-agies to toby and any one else who might have had the misfortune to play in my inactive alliance. I think I logged in 4 times :/
  13. InSoMnIaC20

[Recruiting] Round 48: Camp inactive

As leader of this fine establishment. I Insomniac, will set an unprecedented example on how to play the game. My phone number kept to my self My activity kept to as and when I wish to play Copious amounts of stupidly hillarious photo's Maybe a BR or two along the way When you're sick of...
  14. InSoMnIaC20

[Available] <-------- Always... Call me.

So yeah, i'm not going to be active I'm not going to be contactable. I will be around from time to time for a random conversation, a few laughs and maybe a drunken phone call or two... I you are misfotunate enough to still have my mobile number, text me. If not, leave a message here and...
  15. InSoMnIaC20

Ciao.

This is not a DaX-esc style quit. Hav'nt logged on in weeks and feel better for it. I'm reformed! Thanks to all those I've had a laugh with over the years. It's been great fun. Love you's forever's.
  16. InSoMnIaC20

[Available] A-Round 46?

yeah...
  17. InSoMnIaC20

Welcome back f0xx

/me starts the opening ceremoney
  18. InSoMnIaC20

[Taken] Round 45?

Blah blah blah Contactable blah blah blah ftf/ftw blah blah blah.... GO!
  19. InSoMnIaC20

"political" Quote of the Day

<Shock>: nobody knows who i am <Hero>: several people in this room alone can give you a good word and into a great alliance <Shock>: like who? <Shock>: sixth said no <Shock>: and rank 1 is led by n0c0 and he seems like a massive penis tro lol lol
  20. InSoMnIaC20

[Taken] Round 44

Was gonna quit this round but I doubt there will be a game ( or much of one ) to come back to in a few rounds sooo. Contactable as usual, not bothered what kind of alliance I play in. Activity will be varied. Can't promise I'll be majorly active but I will keep up with the alliance I'm in...