Search results

1. brett

20 yr old male seeking

i found this to be quite funny until it was moved mere seconds after posting damn those mods damn u now!!!
  2. brett

signature picture

hey am trying to get my signature picture to show up but it aint workin any ideas?
  3. brett

declaring war

i think the declaring war on another alliance has a major flaw that nothing is very rewarding about it. I personally believe somesort of advantage and incentive should be added to see full scale alliance wars improve. A few examples are maybe alliance hq's could have some sort of bounty on and...
  4. brett

uncultivate?

is it just me or does anyone get annoyed at the fact that 9 times out of 10 ya get silly flower or grass acres in land grabs. I personally would love to be able to uncultivate land and change it to bush or tree. Whether this could be done as a generic unit like the combines or tractors and you...
  5. brett

apology

this is an apology to frozeninside I apologise for any offence caused in the mail that i sent you earlier on today.
  6. brett

thanks!

hey i dont know if there is a topic on this already. I could not find one but its just to say thanks to everyone involved in makin this game, i would be truly bored if not for the hours spent playin bush to get thru the days at work lol so once more thankyou.