Search results

1. Bruce666

[Recruiting] Deception

Purely ftf alliance mostly old players so far like steve god, woolley and pantheon, a place too chill have a laugh and go back too the basics and have a fun time would like too fill up activity isnt essential although some times nice, contact-ability isnt happening we want are members too have...
  2. Bruce666

[Recruiting] FTF Alliance

I started a ftf alliance a couple days ago way too late but was busy most of last round I know a lot of you think i am an asshole and in most cases you would be right, this round just playing for fun, if anyone wants either help with the game or just too chill in an alliance with me no...
  3. Bruce666

Happy Birthday ASMO!!!!!

Happy Birthday asmo:) congrats and have a great year, glad you been in the community so long, you are the most loved player i think:)
  4. Bruce666

My Final Goodbye

A few people that know me and i have been allied with know of my heath problems, i have Cancer of the Esophagus, will be having it removed privately very soon, my activity dropped off for this reason, i was planning too be getting married on July 1st will see how that goes nearer the time I...
  5. Bruce666

[Recruiting] Finale:3 spots open

active and contactable as well as IRC usage a must anytimezone except euro we are a FTF alliance, drop me a message here or ingame my nick is Bruce Thank you
  6. Bruce666

Happy birthday Cody

That **** has too be lucky being born on new years day lol well have a good day and many happy returns:)
  7. Bruce666

Bushtarion Server down

When the bush server went down today during a time where mediocrity had incomings from rank 1 Grandes Cajones, we lost a couple ticks in the starting and stopping, and were unable too recall defences as well as get people too send out as the server kept crashing. This is not for me personally...
  8. Bruce666

Happy Birthday Sleepwalker

Happy Birthday Sleepwalker, have fun , and im sure leah will make it a good day:)
  9. Bruce666

Happy Birthday Charlie_B

Happy Birthday Charlie_B Best wishes man, hope you have a great day
  10. Bruce666

Goodbye

I never thought id make a thread in this section:/ The reasons for me leaving are thus, the friends i thought i had betrayed me, my co-leader left me without a word, my friends also left without a word, my alliance was crushed, and well i have a baby on the way, too some might be suprised i am...
  11. Bruce666

Happy Birthday BEEJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You may have the day off:) get wasted man i only want too talk too you after yur completely wasted have a good one bro:) ill drink a bottle of spirit for u:)
  12. Bruce666

Omg happy birthday hailstone

Happy birthday bro, i know u wont be on for ages , when your hanging after yur birthday but hope its a good one mate:) smoke a spliff for me:)
  13. Bruce666

200 man Private world

[Edit by DA] Thread Locked - Please see last message Ive discussed it with azzer and i can make a 200 man PW, with a prize too the winner of the round or too be split between the alliance The round will be 7 days in lenght and will be 5min ticks,10 member alliances, if people powerblock they...
  14. Bruce666

[Recruiting] Looking for a couple members

Looking for a couple members preferably US/aussie who are up for a challenge, who want too have fun, with a great bunch of players who want too do well this round, weve had some ups and downs but ready too get back on the horse and back in the fight:D also well give cookies too all applicants:D...
  15. Bruce666

Happy Birthday Franny

Have a good one, drink a pint for every member in yur alliance, and you should pe pissed as a fart:D