Search results

1. 0

Resistance Help

Wondered if any of you have any ideas of how to make a resistance more successful. Maybe changing the game mechanics? have a bounty on powerblock? maybe giving someone extra back like cash, or higher injury level for attacker and reduced injury level for powerblock? Any ideas, be interesting to...
  2. 0

Weather/Acre growth Calculations

Having played this game for countless years, bush had always been the better option for income. However there has been a change (Points finger at Azzer) with the price and how many of each acre grow. I did an experiment for 2 whole game years, to counter the seasons. 4000 acres of each land...
  3. 0

What is best planted on your acres? *Actual figures*

Having spent over 2 weeks ingame time, with 10 of each land. Having sufficient amount of harvesters. Not voting, nor having ingame attacks/seeds loss bla bla. I can now formally tell you the results. Some you may know, others you might not. Tree = 35404330 * 0.975 * 300 = 10,355,766,525 Bush...
  4. 0

Improve Military Leader Powers

It would be good if there was a button for the allaince leader too have the option "Allow military officer to change hands without the leader having to do it" It would stop people needing the leader to be on to change. Benefits - There will be a Milt officer always online as it can be passed...
  5. 0

Complete Removal of AR

Having listened to several comment in regards to this bold move for people to join in allainces. I am creating this Poll and thread so people can put there thoughts down all in one place. Will this help the game? Do you agree or disagree with Azzer? Any comments and your vote will be good :)
  6. 0

Staff page manual

I want there to be a little tick box at the end of everything staff unit so people are able to select all the units they want to see on one page without having to go across loads and loads. I'm dyslexic myself and i know my eyes jump lines so having an ability to just chose what you want to see...
  7. 0

Bunker Route / Cloner

The bunker side has been mainly for solo's who can't get on very often. So why is cloners included in this side of the table? Cloners are useless when attacking, and are not worth there money for damage. Cloners die quickly when attacked, and when attacking. I'm suggesting changing this...
  8. 0

Solo Private World

6PM Gametime on the 19th September there will be a 2 real day solo tourney. The ticks will be 5 Minutes each. It will cost 1 Bush Credit to enter and there will be 20 Companies, Unless there is extreme demand. The winner will leave with 10 Credits. The rest will leave with nothing (In an anne...
  9. 0

Change in weather system

I am fully aware that, there is a thread regarding weather. But with my idea i dont beleive it counts for me not to be able to make a suggestion. We all know the weather is unpredictable, and some of us take changes planting when perhaps we shouldn't. What i am suggestiing is, death. Putting...