Search results

1. W

well.........SPAM !!!!!!!!!!

2. W

[Recruiting] Blooooooahhh !!!!!!!!!!!

Join Me projectile vomit and my fellow alcoholics in a drunk no holds barred alliance.
  3. W

[Recruiting] Ayyyyieeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jOIN THE FLYING MONKEYS,FREE MONKEY SPANKING TO ALL WHO JOIN ohhhh weee oh yooooooooooooo !!!!!!!
  4. W

[Recruiting] Join the muffin madness

Are you a melon or a muffman ????? If your a muffman then join muffins free wellll muff to anyone who joins
  5. W

[Recruiting] Veritas gay community center

hey We are veritas rejects victims of dont ask dont tell policy.Cum join us since the bytches kicked us out
  6. W

Bush credits

Just an idea, One of my facebook apps has a connection with Amazon to earn money to purchase in game credits or use at amazon.The actual site is www.mturk.com.It might be nice to have this service to earn Bush credits too.Might be worth checking out.
  7. W

[Taken] By dw

Just like the guy at Wal-mart who hid in the clothes racks and whispers "PICK ME" "PICK ME"
  8. W

[Available] Age two Alliance

looking to join an alliance in age two game
  9. W

Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam !!!!!!!!!!

10. W

[Recruiting] Cellar dwellers recruiting

for all those who dwell at the bottom round after round JOIN ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no required participation,contact info,online time or anything else.Just a band of players who want an alliance but dont want all the baggage that goes with it.All that is required is membership.
  11. W

Tutorial bug????

Just logged on,and the box which has suggestions ( maximise for example) is half on half off screen and i can't relocate it,I can however close it.
  12. W

WHAT????? (Gerbils)

A veritable army of gerbils numbering easily in the millions, all waving small blue flags, swarmed through our fields squeaking in a cheering way, passing through from one company HQ to the next in their victory tour. Our guards managed to stamp on a few of them on the way past, causing a...
  13. W

Favorite Bot Message

:lol:
  14. W

Multie??

i have been attacked by three different id's all called the bots
  15. W

Found a bug

found a bug, was doing a serch on the users profile page and this is what i got Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/bushtarion/public_html/portal_profile_search.php on line 96 User Profiles [0 listed]: Award Points Recently Updated...