Search results

1. L

Tutorial

Just a quick question. I am modifying a start calculator an bit, but I don't remember what you get from the tutorial, could someone please list the tutorial steps and rewards for them? Up to 100 acres. Thanks!
  2. L

Certain Awards Bugged?

Okay, been having a discussion in #bushtarion about the "Entitled" Award.. Entitled 5 Gaining first honour/fame title (not 'nobody') Yes This appears to be bugged, as I've gotten some sort of title everyone round except one, Yet I have never been awarded this. And on that same note, I...
  3. L

Round 43 awards Discussion

Keep it clean, keep it here. The award thread is for awards, not idle chatter and cutting comments.
  4. L

Combo vs Anagram | R41

As requested NOT a love story..
  5. L

Delayed indefinitely

Okay, so I got to thinking, and I decided that it would be interesting to have a PW where you could only develop 2 techs.. I'll post the details and then I want kind of a "head count" of how many people would be interested in such a PW. 2 weeks long 2 Developments only (Includes Intel) 5m...
  6. L

R39 Awards Discussion

Post, Flame, do what I know a few of you will do. Try to keep it on topic and not-personal. Stop discussing once the new round begins!
  7. L

The Couch

Right.. So im going to bring back the couch (For those of you that know/remember what this is.. good for you! if not.. read on) Right.. The couch is ultimately an imaginary room in an imaginary place with more imaginary rooms attached that ultimately has no rules.. So I will apply a few Do...
  8. L

Round 37 Award Discussions

Yeah.. discuss it here, Keep flaming to a minimum.. non-existent preferably.
  9. L

[Full] Closed

Closed