Search results

1. I

Create schemes..

Hi It is possible to create a scheme where you have no pictures? I wana go on bush at work and not go caught!Anyway to make it look like excel?Like with the grids?
  2. I

Free end of round land!

If you know my ID,free land Bearing in mind AR.. AR Modifier: 86.3%
  3. I

Ignore list

People who block you but still send you messages are too lame. Learn to banter/don't take the game serious.
  4. I

The best solo combo..

Out of interest what are people thoughts on the "best" solo combo (3 routes) I personally like striker/sa/dragon-striker for the early armour damage,sa health and sorc etc to kill the poms that would try and defend the first two routes :P
  5. I

Sleepmode

This 3 tick waiting period is stupid... Sm is suppose to protect you but it actually does the opposite,it give te attacker a free shot at you with nothing you can do about it. (doesn't really concern ally people/active nap) The only time I've actually been hit hard is going into sleep and a...
  6. I

Converting units

Hello agian... I'm interested in units that convert eg nano,vamp route (zomb,WW too) and scaps I just wanted to know some more info about them,from previous threads I read zombies convert great,WW bad and nanos bad? Can anyone give me the straight up facts as I'm was interested about the vamp...
  7. I

[Recruiting] R46 nap

Looking for an active&contactable nap for r46 :)
  8. I

Extremist route

Ive searched the forums and all I can really find is I think old stuff with people saying it's pants because SA fire before fanatics which is now untrue. I'm thinking of going this route next round and just wanted some advice / pointers on setup and ratios etc? Obviously the plan is to be very...
  9. I

Extra solo benefits...

I know this game is meant for ally play and not alot of people agree that solo's have it hard but I think there should be extra benefits for solo players. things like variations to sleepmode times,eg a 4hr sm just for solos?
  10. I

Striker vs Rpg

Was just interested in peoples opinions/facts on which is the better?
  11. I

Bribe cheats=GAY

Insom giving Fubu men twice now... If your trying to kill men off,here's a tip..dont send them to a bribe route (twice)
  12. I

Just Interested...

How many of the 20 members in Ackbars are teachers/students?
  13. I

Ally route set up

This isn't a new suggestion just a plea to people who lead alliances,please can we see some fun and interesting route set ups. Like 3/4 of the ally must be a stealth route or like 3/4 of the ally must mass in eta 3 rush units (sort of like twig done but not just harrier) Obviously you need...
  14. I

[Recruiting] Active pnaps

Looking for some pnaps to attack with,pref rpg :)
  15. I

Additions to CF`s help archive

Thought it might be helpful to add a few things on to this, as i feel the helpers have answered my personal questions really well. Question:How to stop flak best with PoM route. Subject: re: POM set up Hi, Poms get the best ratio on flak. You can safely pick 1:10. Guru's get about average...
  16. I

Pom route

Hypno punit is in my opinion weak,would be much more useful if it fired range&close like dragons....?
  17. I

Slg / yob

Hi there again Quick question.. I realise the slg are the flak killers and yobs are the sweepers,but what ratios do you use them with?And then again the same ratio later but replacing the yobs with cloners for later? Is it the usual hip/yob of 5:1? Many thanks
  18. I

Spike traps vs Stealth theives

Cant find enough info on this... Please can someone explain the benefits/weaknesses of each branch? (Specific to an active,hostile *incoming & outgoing* solo) Many thanks
  19. I

[Recruiting] Solo Pnap wanted

Played rounds 6,7,8,9,41,42,43 Very active,will be going SA route. Looking for Arsonist if possible :D