Search results

1. J

Theme 'Dark Grey Bush'

Hi! I'm making a theme called 'Dark Gray Bush' and would like some suggestions on what to do with it. It also has some edits through Chrome extensions with some custom CSS and JavaScript. Changes through CSS: - Small rounded corners to most elements. - Right align for numbers to align them...
  2. J

Custom CSS

Hi! Just thought it would be better to just edit a bunch of CSS to make a custom theme than have to pick and choose what things to let people have a choice in. Or just have both. Currently doing it through Chrome add-on, which isn't that hard either I guess. But would be much easier to pick...
  3. J

Helper Scripts

Hi! Does anyone have an Excel or Google Sheets table with gardener/harvester calculator etc? Or does someone have Greasemonkey/Tampermonkey code? Would like to add some more information to overview and maybe other pages too. Thanks!
  4. J

Weather icon names

Hi! I'm trying to make a theme and add my own weather icons. Does anyone know all of the weather icon names? or how I could get them? Theme page doesn't seem to give them out. I have this list so far: EDIT4: day_clear_1 day_cloud_slight day_cloud_many day_rain_slight day_rain_heavy day_storm...
  5. J

[Taken] 1 PNAP needed

Looking for a PNAP. I'm GMT+2 and going PoM.
  6. J

Stripping armor

How was it? Who can strip armor for who? I remember reading from somewhere, that NLT can strip armor for LET, but what about NLD? Do NLDs just strip armor for NLDs? or how is that?
  7. J

Flak Ratios & Harvester calc

Does anyone have flak ratios or/and an up-to-date harvester calc lying around? Would be helpful to have them as I can't bother to use firefox just for bushtarion :p
  8. J

[Taken] Looking for an alliance

Top4 preferably. Started less than a week ago, route almost finished. I am: GMT+2 PoM high activity IRC cabable/contactable(if needed) top200 score Traits present: hungry for acres thirst for battle Contact for more information.
  9. J

[Available] Looking for a PNAP

Just looking for someone to organize attacks with and pass the time on bush. I'm PoM. High activity. GMT+2.
  10. J

A new go at this

Don't know how long it will last, but at the moment I'm determined to give it a new try. Took a small ~12 round break. First round I ever played was round 10, that was ages ago. And just in time for next round :)
  11. J

[Taken] Looking for an alliance

Hi, I started playing again yesterday and thought I might as well join an alliance to boost my start. I'm quite active(studing programming in uni, so can be online all day), have played a bunch of rounds and have had a ton of fun.
  12. J

[Taken] Solo Partner

Looking for 2 solo partners that are active enough to be able to defend me and maybe attack together.
  13. J

Purest title

will I still get the purest title if I have started pnaping with someone but delete it before he becomes a pnap?
  14. J

Current Bounty Hunting

I just need post a gripe about the current bounty system. Remove the bounty system totally, atm it is load of BS The enemy list gets useless in a day after you decide to start bounty hunting because most of them are routes that you can't do damage on, or in the top alliance you actually can't...