Search results

1. I

Peace out, hombres.

I am quitting in about 5 hours. Don't lump me in with the group of people who always post and then come back - I have taken breaks from several games with the possibility of never coming back, and I know better than to post one of these unless you actually 100% mean it - And I do. I won't make...
  2. I

[Available] pnapper

I just realized i dont actually have my pnapper dood. u dont need to be super active or super good, or contactable. preferably at least somewhat active so i have someone to talk to. no shitty routes like puppets. play somewhat competitively so you have something to defend me wit...
  3. I

Civ V

I made a thread before the server crash about this, but it went byebye obviously :P Publisher 2K announced Civilization V will ship in North America on September 21, 2010 and internationally on September 24 for Windows PC. Who's getting it? We goddamn well better get some awesome online...
  4. I

Starcraft 2!

The game is released in a week (July 27th!). I've had the pleasure of playing the beta quite thoroughly. Although I'll never forget my love for Starcraft 1 and I'll probably never believe Starcraft 2 is better, I do believe it's definitely worth getting. You might be interested in the 1v1...
  5. I

WK bug

friend lost all his WK's last night. they haven't started returning still. H/F Rating: 12,247.97 ?
  6. I

How to make Fantasy Routes viable popular routes!

It's widely known and seen round in and round out that both fantasy routes aren't quite up to par with the normal routes, and therefore aren't used as heavily in top play. This is aimed to change that. First of all I'd like to say a few things, because this could be a particularly long post...
  7. I

Happy birthday Bubbles

Have a good one!
  8. I

[Full] Omgpop

We need new blood. Lots of it. Contactable, active. Don't care what route you are (within reason). PM me info, find me on IRC, nick is Iamsmart or Iam something while in #Bushtarion.
  9. I

New bounty stuff

If you do the adrenaline rush thing and rush eta -2 or eta -1 does the bounty from killing defenders get the multiplier too? Ty.
  10. I

[Taken] Iamsmart looking

For a FTW alliance or 1 PNAP. Seems like a good enough way to decide what I'm doing this round - See what offer intrigues me the most :P If I join an alliance I bring a friend, so don't bother if you don't have two spots.
  11. I

Merry Birthday LaFiN

:)
  12. I

Happy Birthday....TehPantz!

Happy birthday TehPantz. Hope you have a good one sir :D
  13. I

oGame!

In case some of you haven't heard a lot of us have recently started to play a game called o Game. I'm not sure how fascinatingly great it will be, but I started about 2.5 days ago and it doesn't take too much time and looks like it could be a decent amount of fun ^^ We've got roughly thirty...
  14. I

Server Failage

Branch off - As I'm not sure Backing up the server is viable (even if it is, this is the better solution, unless the game continues to tick?) I don't know if it can be automatically done, but I know Azzer has done it in the past - So it can't be that hard to do manually - and it should become...
  15. I

Ignore

Make a confirmation button or something? I accidentally pressed ignore on one of my alliance mates and mailed him like 3x because he was refreshing and not answering me lol. Anyways, ignore isn't something you do that often. Do it.
  16. I

BushTools

Hey, does anybody have the old tool DarkSider made a long time ago? It was a IRC tool that had a cool start simulator that I wanted to tinker around with. I had it on my home computer but I'm at Uni now. Apparently he doesn't have it anymore either :P but someone has to still have it! TY.
  17. I

[Available] Require PNAP's

Nobody wants me again I guess. I need PNAP's. Don't really care who you are or how you want to play, so if you know me and want to play with me or just want some random cool guy to chat with on IRC, or even if you are new and want someone to partner up with and learn to play, contact me...
  18. I

[Taken] 2 PNAP's needed

Guess I'm going solo. I'll be super active for sure the first few weeks, after that I go to college and my activity I assume will drop a little. No route chosen yet (waiting for changes) Looking for someone(s!) cool, and at least semi-active putting at least a little bit of effort in...
  19. I

Xperteleven

Hey guys, I just started playing (again) a fun, easy football manager game. It's nothing too complicated, nor do you need to spend much time on it if you don't want to :P Figured I'd set up a Bushtarion league! www.xperteleven.com That is the site - Just sign up. On the left go to Search...
  20. I

I...

Started the wrong tech yesterday. :(