Search results

1. V

Hmmm xmas code?

As i have gathered that azzer is away atm? Then as xmas is comming up, the 24hr xmas break, is that ticker coded like the rest? Or does he have to do it himself? As i have yet to see the overview message.
  2. V

Out of the Loop

So, playing solo is fun and all, and i can spy the top people, etc etc ... But i miss out on politics. Something to which was a large part of playing the game in the past? Anyone fancy filling me in? Why were the other alliances wimpish to attack History? Was there no chance or scared? Why...
  3. V

Small little typo..

But its still a big one to be seen:
  4. V

SatNav Help ....

Hiya, random Question to ask, but didn't know where to post. I am looking for a SatNav that i can enter in Co-Ords as one of its direction functions. I just don't know what i'm looking for. Bar looking at every one of the SatNavs on say Ebuyer, does anyone know before hand for what i'm looking...
  5. V

I'm going mental ...

Right, oke ... have i been away to long, or not been near bots long enough. So i send an attack at a bot, a few LETs, spy him .. and he has been sending his men away, to ID 1... i mean WTF? THEN .. out of the blue .. i come online and Private Sent by: B 43 of The Bots [6896] Fri 25th Apr...