Search results

1. R

The round so far?

Are people ENJOYING the round? Enjoying being the opperative word, dosent matter if your high ranked or low. Also a quick reminder that bushtarion is a game and people should not take things so seriously. I for one am really enjoying my round! It's been one of the most fun i've played in a...
  2. R

Alliance links

In world view or search or what ever, if an alli is public, could we have a link to the alliance? Like its just a name next to the person, can we click on it, so it takes us to the link on the alliances page. That is all! ty x -Kelsey
  3. R

Dead Space

Anyone played it? I love it, it's very intense. I recomend getting stoned out of your mind. Turning the lights off, and the headphones up. I think i nearly crapped myself at least 3 times. Discuss! -Kelsey
  4. R

Left 4 Dead

Anyone played or play this? I bought it the other day and i think its actually amazing. Very jumpy and intense, and you can just keep re playing and replaying it, none of the zombies spawn in the same places, none of the characters use the same lines over and over again, everything is dynamic...
  5. R

need some help :)

[ 00:09 ] < Kelsey > anyone got pics of bushtarion units hosted anywhere [ 00:09 ] < Kelsey > like the one of the automoton or owt? any pics are appreciated
  6. R

IRC + forums

Hello! I was reading the G-pols this morning, and i noticed something what DA said. And i think this is totally true. Now, i have no idea what should be done game wise, but for starters i at lesat think that IRC should be encouraged alot more in-game. I know most of the forum users use IRC...