Search results

1. C

[Available] give me a ally

Someone Edit: Next person to spam this thread gets temp banned.
  2. C

Hola

HI
  3. C

[Available] HI

Hi crazys
  4. C

[Available] Looking for a Chill Spot

Well since i got abruptly kicked once again from a FTW ally lmfao. I'm looking for a home again. Not trying to win another round in bushtarion, because its worthless with such a shitty playerbase. Contactable 24.7 aslong as im pranked and texted. Looking for a ally with decent defense, not...
  5. C

[Available] Need one pnap for next round

Looking for a dragon pnap for next round, has to be contactable. And know somewhat about how to play bushtarion. Some jokes would be nice too but not a necessity, pm me.
  6. C

[Available] Ally or Pnaps

Gmt -5 Contactable 24.7 either a ally or 2 pnaps let me know
  7. C

[Available] Round 44 son

Haven't gotten a response back yet, so i thought id put this up here. Looking for pnaps or a alliance. pm me or query in irc
  8. C

Politics Addition

Eh its not much of a addition but, i think there should be a button that asks you are you sure you want to delete this thread before ones deleted. Theres been too many times ive accidently tried playing music and clicked delete thread. HELP THE SPECIAL PEOPLE AZZER!
  9. C

Cookie Locking

Eh, I know its been here since forever, and whoever deletes their cookies should already know the mistake. But I think the time period your locked should be changed.
  10. C

Gooodbye bushtarion! [deleted by request from crazy]

Its been a fun run and all but im quitting. Thanks to everyone who ive played with whos made it enjoyable. Emma, Shaolin, Dax, Lilow, Sethy, Fiery. this is whats funny. Subject: Hello, I'm going to replace you with someone. I'm not kick raping you as I feel that's unfair. MiNiFrEaK...
  11. C

Banner Wars

Do allies still do this?
  12. C

[Available] Next round

Been playing on and off since round 17 Very active, down to play harriers,pa, or rpg route. PM me or reach me ingame
  13. C

[Available] PNAP or Top ally

Been playing for a while now. Msg me for route details etc.
  14. C

Anyone ever mod a xbox 360?

I have a xbox 360 and i wanna mod it i have a bunch of blank dvd discs that need to be used up and dont feel like spending 50 dollars for every new game. Since i bought it i bought 4 brand new games then someone tripped on my xbox cord and now my discs have a deep circle line on it :( Can...
  15. C

Bushtarion Manual

Well i just think that the bushtarion manual should be updated and that when you click on the request help button that you should refer to the bushtarion manual for further help. I seen that in player tips that fantasy route tips have not even started. If this game is going to survive longer...
  16. C

[Available] Round 41 Alliance

GMT -5 Route preferred Military or robo I plan on being really active so i want to be in a active alliance. Played round 17-23 let me know if needed
  17. C

Playerbase Just Dead

It saddens to see so many of the older players that were so good left ; it takes away from the competition of the game and just makes people grow boring of the game. end of gripe
  18. C

[Recruiting] Looking for a alliance

Looking for a alliance to join just started playing again tho so it might take me a sec to get up in rank but im well active.
  19. C

Playing again

Just started playing again dunno if anyone remembers me or not but if not hello people