Search results

1. marvin

Leeds Festival tickets for sale

Probably a bit random but looking to sell two Leeds Festival Weekend tickets (camping) for face value each (£200 each) or nearest offer. Free P+P. Will be using paypal for payment. Dates and line-ups here: http://www.leedsfestival.co.uk/ Don't have tickets in hand yet. Will be sending them...
  2. marvin

[Taken] Ginge needs a home

Can't guarantee massive amounts of activity, contactable during nights I guess, uncontactable when working unless on break. On at round start (for once) and most of the weekend due to a busted ankle. See ID history for previous exp.
  3. marvin

So...

Elle is in a relationship with Ogluk. Discuss.
  4. marvin

Happy birthday DA(d)

Happy birthday DA, you homoerotic being.
  5. marvin

marvin just..

..won some Ticketmaster vouchers with Kitkat! Anyone got any suggestions as to whom I should spend it on? Already have Frightened Rabbit on the list. Vouchers are valid until July 2011, anyone know of some big/good bands that are planning on going on tour in the next year or 2? (Would need to...
  6. marvin

USA Midterms 2010

Some eejit on another (mainly British) forum made a topic called "Democrats lose 60 seats" and said: This implied (or we thought it implied) he was happy about this which led someone to reply: I then went on to say: So far I have not got much reply/have been ignored (they cut me deep :()...
  7. marvin

Legend.

This guy is one
  8. marvin

It wasn't a misprint.

The Australians are coming for you, Iamsmart.
  9. marvin

Mind = blown.

This is awesome.
  10. marvin

Justice.

[01:18] <marvinRawr> Ban?? [01:18] <marvinRawr> WHYYY? [01:19] <Iamsmart> Reason: [01:19] <Iamsmart> ------- [01:19] <Iamsmart> Un-necessary grammar nazi off-topic spam [01:19] <Iamsmart> Original Post: [01:19] <Iamsmart> http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?p=56196 [01:19] <Iamsmart>...
  11. marvin

I can't quite find the words..

..for this.
  12. marvin

[Taken] Round 34

Currently available for next round, lots of exp, activity will depend on type of alliance you're running, 24/7 contactablity and almost always able to get on anyways. May update this short but sweet resumé (correct spelling or uber fail?) once I get on a computer as I'm on my phone at the...
  13. marvin

lol wut?

(Read as a in-game bush mail (reading from the middle outwards)) I'll just leave this here.
  14. marvin

My personal gripe about Tescos.

Tescos: Biggest supermarket in the UK. Alcohol Nazis. I roll in at 6am, as you do, after I left my brother off at the airport. Thought I'd just have a wee mull around, see what there is. Picked up some pain au chocolat for breakfast and a newspaper to read with it. Then I think "Huh while...
  15. marvin

Happy rape and slaughter native americans day!

Happy rape and slaughter native americans day you yankies!
  16. marvin

Epic Fail.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8368552.stm I'd love to know what the woman is thinking as she holds up those two fingers in a provocative fashion. (Watch video to understand).
  17. marvin

The Final Destination.

Disgusted I paid money to see that tripe. Utterly bollocks. Wish I had never been talked into seeing that bullshit. I'd rather have hot pokers through my eyes than watch that again, for free. The gore was clearly fake and my runny sh*ts could do better acting. I was more jumpy when I watched...
  18. marvin

Happy Birthday Lukeyy!

Happy Birthday you ole manwhore you!
  19. marvin

You nostalgia, you lose.

Ok so I dragged out my old snes console (pal version) there and tried to get it working. It worked the last time i played it about... 3-5 years ago maybe lol. Tried with a Gamecube AV output cable and the original tv antenna lead yet it just wouldn't display on the two tv's i tried :( (one was...
  20. marvin

Rip MJ

Good night sweet prince, Michael Jackson: August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009. A sad day for the world of music :(