Search results

1. N

Where is ID 1

As in title. ID 1 doesn't exist in the round anymore
  2. N

[Taken] Next round

SOmething something something this game is dead blah blah blah azzer forsook us all. Rah rah glory days
  3. N

[Available] Seeking alliance for next round

Nostalgia issues..... I'll be contactable.
  4. N

So long and thanks for all the fish!

So I'm out. For real. For good. It's been fun and I have many fond memories of playing this game. It's been a constant source of enjoyment, laughter, lack of sleep and time wasting. I'll miss the good ole days for sure but lets face it. Game is pretty dead and I now have other things that are...
  5. N

[Available] Need a PNAP

Too busy to play allied. Need a PNAP, I'll be contactable but not active during the day (well I'm around for round start but not much afterwards).
  6. N

Ask No Quarter Declares War on Heart Collectors | R43

We learned folk, attenders of higher educational institutions, possessors of nice things, have declared war on those that do not have educations and nice things. BR's to follow shortly.
  7. N

[Available] n0c0ntr0l wants a FTF ally

Looking for an ally that won't want more than 4 hours activity. I am fully contactable, but I'd rather you didn't abuse it, I just wanna have something to do in lectures and labs.
  8. N

Rebels

I say double cost and double the stats. Or boost them. At the moment they die far too easily. No use at all compared to loudies because unlike loudies they die with terrible ease. Either that or boost their armour slightly. Right now money is better spent on fanatics as LET flak than them.