Search results

1. L

Smed

Hi all I am not on Facebook anymore but I heard the sad news that smed (Joel) if people knew him passed away with a short battle with cancer I lead alliances a few times with him in and was a great guy. I pranked him a few times and his GF answered the phone. Was always a laugh and I know he...
  2. L

Round 62 awards

Player of the round : Azzer for locking Antney
  3. L

[Recruiting] Solo group- current round

4 of us high ranked. Building a solo group to have a bit more fun Account mail me
  4. L

[Recruiting] Looking for Pnaps

Few active players looking for solo players. Account mail me (Leeroy)
  5. L

Round 53 awards

It's that time again! List your choices for the following options! Keep your discussions for the discussion thread please. Alliance of the round- Tap. I'm not just saying that because I took over this alliance. We have had to rebuild after people left. Defend incomings against rank 1 and 2 (at...
  6. L

[Recruiting] Tap

Due to unforeseen circumstances there's a few places in our alliance 2-3 spaces. Looking for night cover All recruits considered. Active and contactable is preferred Please mail HQ Or PM leeroy Yes I'm leader not dax
  7. L

[Recruiting] I may be back

Well long time no see you **** tards I've missed some of you. I move in to a flat with free wifi and my job now is flexible Still in Australia So come get me. A lot of funny stories to tell you guys Account mail me for this round :)
  8. L

[Recruiting] Round 50 *****es

So yeah... I'm around still Still in Australia. Up for alliance play or a solo group. Account mail me (Leeroy)
  9. L

[Recruiting] Leeroyyyyyy

Sadly I'm back. In Australia working. Hostel is boring. No wifi so I have a Australian phone with 3G so can play from there and during my breaks at work Hit me up on account mail. I know only 9 days left but I may be able to help. If not I am available next round fo shoooo
  10. L

[Recruiting] Looking for a home

Yo Currently travelling around Oz but will have a hostel sorted by next week as I will have a job So class me as a OZ for 3 months I just don't want to play solo and not talk to anyone Grab me while you can Or message me in game "Leeroy" Nothing FTW or that ****. It's much more fun playing...
  11. L

Multis Again?

I'm not accusing anyone... Yet! But the same 12 IDs are attacking together.. Wave after wave on my small Alliance. They happen to hit sleep mode at exactly the same time. Not to mention I mailed one and got a message back off another ID Oh and the fact they have near enough the same names as...
  12. L

Going..going.. Gone

Right that's me done guys. I can finally sleep at night without this game. This round was always going to be my last before anyone jumps up to say otherwise. I'm going travelling to Thailand, Australia and America shortly I worked so hard this round and some people couldn't put in the same...
  13. L

Round 45 awards

9 days left of the round. So I guess it's that time again Round almost over! It's that time again! * Alliance of the round * Best Offensive Alliance * Best Defensive Alliance * Honourable Mention Alliance * Worst Alliance * Best Leader * Worst Leader * Player of the Round - Allied * Player...
  14. L

[Recruiting] Current round 45

Looking for trusted members as we have had people working with SC To have fun + take out SC and the multi All routes + GMT considered PM in game or account mail ID9051
  15. L

Round 43 awards

Only 10 days left of this round so here it goes Template for you below * Alliance of the round * Best Offensive Alliance * Best Defensive Alliance * Honourable Mention Alliance * Worst Alliance * Best Leader * Worst Leader * Player of the Round - Allied * Player of the Round - Solo * Best...
  16. L

Pranking

[Edit by Moderator] Thread closed. Bottom line: You can and will be locked in-game if you are caught pranking people purely to get them out of bed. This is a form of harassment and Azzer takes it extremely seriously. So. As I'm a rushing route I have been attacking HC. They are contactable...