Search results

1. JJbrosandjl

Final Goodbye

What happened mate?
  2. JJbrosandjl

Round 88 Awards

Alliance of the Round - Prickly Cactus Best Offensive Alliance - N/A Best Defensive Alliance - LO Player of the Round - Allied: Beemer for being extremely active and responsive, especially in the home stretch. Alevo for planning most of our attacks in the early game. Jim for being a menace the...
  3. JJbrosandjl

Round 87 awards

Alliance of the Round: To be perfectly honest, no alliance was particularly impressive this round. Best Offensive Alliance: OF's relentless attacking, while annoying, was extremely effective. Their strategy of only picking on two alliances in the early game (first BAM, then LO) was a great...
  4. JJbrosandjl

Round 86 Awards

Alliance of the Round: TBA I think we’ve won our fair share of wars in the round to earn this title. We weren’t necessarily the most skilled alliance, but we had a lot of tenacity and grit. There were days where we would spend 12 hours fighting the resistance, but still have all twelve members...
  5. JJbrosandjl

Round 86 - The TBA Story

Conclusion Throughout the round, we’ve been on the receiving end of a lot of criticism. Cryo, for instance, has accused us of getting carried to rank one by all the other alliances in the resistance. While there is probably some truth in that statement (I am very thankful for all of the...
  6. JJbrosandjl

Round 86 - The TBA Story

Temporary Peace With LO temporarily out of the picture, we now had time to deal with the solos. Priority number one was killing Edd, who constantly harassed us by sending three fakes and one real at random hours during the day. Killing Edd was extremely difficult due to his activity. Catching...
  7. JJbrosandjl

Round 86 - The TBA Story

TBA vs. New Resistance At this point, we were rank one by a decent margin, but only due to our high land fat. By the next morning, TBA had a troop score of 200bn, P2W had a troop score of 166bn, and LO had a troop score of 167bn. If you include the MBGA solos, as well as the big solo chain who...
  8. JJbrosandjl

Round 86 - The TBA Story

The MBGA Sneak Attack The next morning, Lanky and Loz announced in the resistance channel that MBGA was officially withdrawing from the resistance. A few ticks later, MBGA launched on TBA. Oddly enough, P2W never launched on LO. I heard conflicting accounts on why P2W dropped out of the attack...
  9. JJbrosandjl

Round 86 - The TBA Story

The OH Backstabs At one point, representatives from MBGA (primarily Lanky) and LO both approached me and suggested that we should stop the resistance after the next wave. We started having serious discussions about when we should put the resistance on hold so that MBGA and IL could have their...
  10. JJbrosandjl

Round 86 - The TBA Story

Note: I’ve tried my best to remain as factually accurate as possible. However, if you believe that I’ve made a genuine mistake, please feel free to PM me and I will issue a correction ASAP. From Humble Beginnings I made the mistake of asking in a Facebook group chat if anyone was interested in...
  11. JJbrosandjl

Tribalwars - Need Players

A bunch of us are starting tribalwars again. World 88 starts next Wednesday at 10 GMT. Sign up here: https://www.tribalwars.net/ Join us! New players welcome / encouraged :)
  12. JJbrosandjl

[Recruiting] TBA Recruiting

Anyone is welcome, especially oldies :)
  13. JJbrosandjl

Tribalwars

I know a long time ago a bunch of us used to play tribalwars together. Is anyone down to start a new world with us? Me, Twigley and a few others are looking to start a tribe. For those wondering what this game is: http://www.tribalwars.net/ Newbies welcome!
  14. JJbrosandjl

[Available] Need Alliance

Back for one round 100% contactable with phone + new laptop FTW or FTF both are cool. Looking to go something that is not PoM!
  15. JJbrosandjl

R40 - Message to Charades

First of all, I would like to congratulate all of the other alliances on being so persistent in their attacks on TBA. This has been a very fun war to participate in, and I am definitely looking forward to the remainder of the round. Now that that's taken care of, I want to direct a simple...
  16. JJbrosandjl

F1

Schumacher is back :o
  17. JJbrosandjl

I'm Done

So, as most of my alliance and some others may know. I was planning on quitting at the end of this round. But of course, circumstances change and, it’s pretty much evident that getting locked with two weeks left means that it’s time for me to quit. I’m not going to bother explaining myself. The...
  18. JJbrosandjl

Bye CFalcon!

CF, a member of my alliance this round (and many past rounds), is leaving the game. Apparently he found a job in France, and ditching his life in England. According to him he's leaving the game forever! Anyways, our alliance just wanted to make a thread to say goodbye to him. CFalcon, over the...
  19. JJbrosandjl

[Full] Enmity Looking!

We are looking for one more player! This player needs to be: - Preferably Euro - Either PoM or the RPG route (PoM strongly preferred) - Contactable - Active at least 8 hours a day. - Friendly - Ambitious and Loyal We are offering: - Top class defense - Around the clock coverage - Tips and...
  20. JJbrosandjl

TBA Is No More!

After extensive discussion between Steve, Twigley and I, regarding the future of TBA. We have decided that TBA is clearly not practical for the rest of the round. We had to weigh our options, and choose the alternative best for all three alliances. The decision is as follows: TBA is no more...