Search results

1. Scorpio

Let's not forget...

... it's Intense's Birthday today! For everybody who still remembers the bloke :P Happy bday Intense :) xoxo <3 nwly
  2. Scorpio

[Taken] In need of an alliance

Just a quicky to see if any interesting offer pops up, else I'm starting solo... My main requirement is that the ally has to be FTW, if I don't know really you, don't even bother mailing me :P My activity would be quite good as I've finished my students work by then & I'll have my well...
  3. Scorpio

Are you gay?

Well people, it's the moment of the truth now! Are you gay? Disclaimer: DW. THIS IS AN ANONYMOUS POLL!!
  4. Scorpio

Happy bday ram

Zomg ZOMG, it's Ram's Birthday. Apparently the young n00b got 16 years old today! Enjoy your birthday Ram ;) <3
  5. Scorpio

Share Bushtarion

What on EARTH is this new "Share Bushtarion" button, why does it continuously pop open (although I'm not hovering over it) and how do I get rid of it? kthxbai :)
  6. Scorpio

FAIL vs WIN

Title says it all, here's one fail and one win example:
  7. Scorpio

Extra RAPE protection

No, you are right, it is bushtarion related :P Although the title may suggest other contexts.. So ... You always have lame people who can't use the search option to find targets, and when they accidentally bump into one, they keep attacking/raping them over & over. This is very annoying, and in...
  8. Scorpio

w00t

I'm back! I don't know if anyone still remembers me but I'm back again for some of the good old bushy :P Bush has changed quite a bit since I've left (round 17 I me thinks)! All looking good though... Cu guys in game ;)