Search results

1. jamesNchina

[Available] 2 naps needed

2 naps needed - any route, any rank, any time zone, NO cheaters, small red title possibly if willing to shed it
  2. jamesNchina

[Full] looking for ____ ???

not sure if solo or allied... but I'll be back +6GMT and available until bedtime.. not really interested in FTW although my goal has always been to portal X2 and hate on Dax. :P
  3. jamesNchina

intentional triggering

way to go KB.. not sure any one would be surprised at these tactics.. did you learn them from Zaheen?? 55,283,692 staff here from Yeh and so fcking what [8708]. Attacking for 3 ticks. (sent ETA 1) 28,901,970 staff here from Screaming Demons [2029]. Attacking for 3 ticks. (sent ETA 1)...
  4. jamesNchina

RIP friend

A good friend has been lost but not forgotten. Many names have been used but Bram is the one I know. for a kind word, a funny story, he was a giant among men. never able to shake your hand except virtually yours was always extended to help with any plea I'm so sorry dear friend that I was...
  5. jamesNchina

farewell

See ya guys. I know many have posted quitting bush messages only to return either the next round or the following but I don't think that will be the case for me. Although I have truly enjoyed playing bush, it has consumed far too much of my energy and thoughts. I have always played FTW as...
  6. jamesNchina

Image search engines

I was just wondering if anyone could give me some good suggestions for image search engines. I try to use a lot of pictures and videos when teaching new vocabulary in my English classes for the students who tend to be visual/spatial type of learners (it also many times reduces the need for...
  7. jamesNchina

Stats and award farming

Once again I am being beat out of a hard earned stat. Seems to happen every single round I play. This time by some Bulgarian dishonorable turd farming effect with his arsons. I give up. going to make this my last round. Azzer should rename this game as CheaterTarion :'(
  8. jamesNchina

[Taken] need pnap

full-time pnap needed - salary sucks- dangerous working conditions - lots of news reports about being spied upon guaranteed - apply by message
  9. jamesNchina

Movember!!!

a real beard ... nothing said it couldn't be gray