Search results

1. Davs

Start Guides

I just had a thought: One of the many obstacles to players, particularly new ones, is the start of the round. I know that a lot of the "vets" have put together start guides to post in their alliance pols to help out their alliance buddies. I propose that a sticky thread be made, containing...
  2. Davs

CDs

<Davs>: CDs currently cost 62k each? <Davs>: bloody hell <Davs>: I was expecting something around 40k <Ogluk>: they'd still be overpriced at 40k <Davs>: agreed <Davs>: but I had an idea which would make them acceptable at 40k <Ogluk>: fire all 3 ticks and target NLT primary? :> <Davs>: kill, all...
  3. Davs

Free .rar extractor

Anyone know a reliable site to download a free .rar extractor?
  4. Davs

Google Chrome Shockwave Flash Crashes

I'm sure a fair few of you are aware of the recent crashes, but has anyone found a simple fix that's easy to explain? I looked it up and found a load of other people complaining about it, even with a response from a Chrome representative (who seemed to just ignore the fact that there was a...
  5. Davs

Happy Birthday MattM!!!

Facebook told me it was your birthday. Now everyone here knows too. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.
  6. Davs

Shiznay Just Got Crazy

"* 730 IDs in this world have been registered to date this round. * 173 of those IDs have actually been deleted. * 143 IDs are marked as online right now in this world. * 1,401 is the highest number of IDs online in this world at any one time to date." I'm no the best mathematician in the world...
  7. Davs

Alcibiades gained another ring!!!

Happy Birthday dude. Have an awesome day!!!!
  8. Davs

Ethernet splitting

I am what one could describe as a technological retard. As such, techno babble about certain items which sound handy confuses me. Now you understand my condition, I present to you the problem: I'm trying to find a means of cheaply (emphasis on cheap) splitting an ethernet wall socket into two...
  9. Davs

New P-unit for thug route

This round I've decided to test out the wonders of massing hoolies and nutters and using them against armoured routes. Yes, I know what you're thinking: "This man is crazy". Whilst that may indeed be the case, I know a fair few people have in the past stated a desire to see a predominantly NLT...
  10. Davs

O.o | R38

Evidently I pay little attention to things, but what happened to Omnipotence?
  11. Davs

Nutter Route

Anyone else noticed how Dog Training is a construction whereas Lunatic Asylum is a research. Sneaky switcheroo perhaps?
  12. Davs

Top Solos Rank

Everyone knows that there's a huge difference between playing allied and playing solo - and the ranks always reflect this - the top ranks are usually dominated by the top alliances and the top solos are usually dotted around the top 50-100. I've noticed for a while that there are a fair few...
  13. Davs

Drink and be merry! Oh yeh, and healthy O.o

http://www.cracked.com/article_18651_the-6-most-surprising-ways-alcohol-actually-good-you.html
  14. Davs

Round 36 Awards

I wasn't really a part of the round, so I don't know what went on and thus can't give out any of my own awards. I did, however, like reading the few posts on the old thread that were on topic and gave me a vague idea of events that happened. It's also nice to see a few people (some of them new...
  15. Davs

H/F and Titles

I, like many others (as far as I'm aware), am very happy to see the return of H/F and titles. Sadly, there is one aspect which has not been reinstated - the presence of titles in ID history. I admit it isn't an important feature, but it would be nice if we could get this back. Also, I'd quite...
  16. Davs

Happy Birthday Ogluk

I normally just ignore these threads, but for you I make an exception <3
  17. Davs

Word Association Thread

NOW WE ALL DO :D Read the last word and post the next word that comes into your head. First word: yellow
  18. Davs

[Recruiting] Might as well, I suppose

Just to keep Hiuey happy, I am going to be leading an alliance this round. Activity, contactability and experience aren't particularly required - but a sense of humour is essential. Don't apply if you're expecting to play "FTW" because we won't win and we won't try.
  19. Davs

'twas the night before Christmas

And all through the forums Nothing was stirring [please continue in a Bush ingame/forum/irc theme]
  20. Davs

This round...

... is clearly thoroughly uninteresting as I haven't seen any threads appear in this section of the forums for the entire round. Perhaps it is time to fix this? Is anything of any interest whatsoever happening at the moment?