Search results

1. N

[Available] r48 - No-Dachi needs some lovin'

Hey everyone. Suddenly my world came crashing down. Most of you probably know the details of it better than I, since I was busy getting busted for illegal weaponry in the customs and getting drunk in London. Anyway, by the looks of it I need a new home. I suppose most of you know who I am, but...
  2. N

Attitude and malice

This is partly a gripe, and partly a pat on the back to Mince Pies. We just received the following mail at Xipo: First, I want to commend Mince Pies for their attitude. Secondly, what on earth is happening? I realize how the game works. And while it sucks to be on the receiving end of a 3 to...
  3. N

[Recruiting] Xiposomethingdifficult is recruiting!

Yo! Do to an totally foreseeable happening we are now in want for some members. Everyone will be considered, but people I know, like and trust will have an easier time getting in. Nightcover is a plus as normal, but not required. Hit me up on the forums, or in IRC. -dachi
  4. N

[Recruiting] R43 - Heart Collectors in need of a donor

We are recruiting! We require you to be: active contactable fully teched Other aspects we will consider are timezones and current rank. The round is almost over, so we'll need you to be of a certain rank to be of assistance. Nothing is set in stone though - the most important is that you're a...
  5. N

MW3 or BF3 for ps3?

I never thought I'd buy any of it, but I friend brought me MW3 yesterday and let me try it, and I loved it. So I thought I'd buy a console game. It's a bit more chill than playing on a computer, and a bit more social (since you can play coop etc). So my question to you guys is: If you owned a...
  6. N

Locking myself out of my own HD

This is kind of embarresing, and I'd hope to be able to solve it without publicly displaying my ignorance. Alas, I'm left with no other options. I'm on a win7 system, with three disks; C: D: E: - don't know if this is relevant, but there you have it in any case. The problem is that I've...
  7. N

Efficiency when attacking HQ

Why are there no effectiveness given when attacking a HQ? Is this not contra-intuitive if we are looking to improve the positioning and use of the HQ in alliance wars and in the game in general?
  8. N

Serial Killer and Most Dangerous

At the moment these two stats are very much the same - the only difference being the first one takes into account land loss and bribes as well as pure kills. I feel it is redundant to have two stats so similiar, and I propose that Serial Killer is changed to amount of units killed, to create a...
  9. N

Damn overefficient helpers and "I know it all" players!!

This is getting frustrating! Azzer, you have hired too many active Offical Helpers. Right now it is impossible to reply to even a single case, because of the sheer amount of vultures constantly refreshin in search of a a new case to reply to. Yes, vultures! With 9 hours activity a day, you'd...
  10. N

Some small changes

*I would like to have the option to let members edit their own mob notes, without being able to edit every one elses mob notes. This would let an ally have certain def coordinators that can edit the incoming mobs notes to give orders, and other members can just edit their own to let everybody...
  11. N

Reset the statistic page at round start.

I was bored and browsed through the in game pages, and found out that I already have 16 logins noted on my ID. I'd like the ticker to erase all statistics at tick 1 to give a better picture on how active/how many times you log in. This applies for messages sent as well, but my main concern is...
  12. N

Calling out to all Americans

Me and a friend are travelling to the US this autumn. We're landing in San Francisco the 28th of august, and the plan is to buy a car, spending three months travelling the US - hopefully getting to the East Coast and back. (if you're dying to tell me about cool places to visit, please do so...
  13. N

CPU Log

I'm having some minor problems with my PC; it sometimes "peaks", meaning my cpu hits 100% and it freezes for some seconds. So, is there any way I can "log" what kind of process uses what amount of cpu-power at any given time, so I can check which process it is that's causing this lag? I realize...
  14. N

Tracing a MAC-adress

Does anyone know of a way to trace a MAC adress?
  15. N

Hijackthis log

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 16:52:26, on 15.12.2007 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180) Boot mode: Normal Running processes: C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe...