Search results

1. E

Explain yourself Azzer!

I should probably have posted this when it happened so if anybody cared they could check my spy. There are a few people who can verify it happened for those interested. Battle Report - Defending Four One Six Six [7703] [r/c] 106,802,720 allied Riot Police used tear gas and electrified batons...
  2. E

It seems important

Dax ftl! Rep me ftw!
  3. E

Merry Christmas

:D Have fun everyone
  4. E

Round 50 Battle Thread

It's getting to the stage where the big fights are breaking out and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see them!
  5. E

[Full] The Boat

Ahoy! :) Due to some terrible circumstances irl we have 1 space available. Apply ingame, in here or PM me on my forum nick (preferably not the last). We ask some activity/irc activity and the desire to fight and to participate in large scale attacks and defense. Hope to hear from you soon...
  6. E

Happy birthday masa!

Happy birthday :D
  7. E

20 Rounds and Out!

This seems as good a time for me to retire as any so I'm gonna seize the opportunity and never look back :) I just wanted to say thanks to Iamsmart, Toast and Polo, each of you had a big stake in my development as a player. Thanks Masa, I think you are the player I have played with most and...
  8. E

Happy birthday bluehen!

Nothing worse than seeing somebody on bush forums looking around for their birthday thread. :P HERE IT IS! Happy birthday blue, have a good one :)
  9. E

[Full] Kiss My Ass

We have a mixture of experienced players and newer ones, looking to fill up the rest of the alliance with active and enthusiastic players! Contactability is not a prerequisite but is as always appreciated :) Account mail me "edd" or forum mail me. Hope to hear from lots of you soon!!
  10. E

Effectiveness

You shouldn't be able to win eff by spamming disables (or distracts) as MrJ/Quitus have done these last 2 rounds. My suggestion would be to make repeat attacking give negative eff even when attacking upwards. (i know negative eff already exists but it is quite a rarity) I would like to hear...
  11. E

[Taken] Pnap wanted!

Hey, 2 rather large alliances around means that solo players can have a challenging and action-packed 2nd half to the round :) TL/SA/Vamp would be ideal but I'll consider other routes as well. Account mail me (edd is my nick)/ingame mail if you know my ID or just find me on IRC as i will be...
  12. E

[Taken] R42 pnap

Hi, looking for an active pnap for a solo tri in the coming round, preferably euro. We don't care if it's your 1st round or your 21st round, you just need to want to play :) You don't have to be contactable, but it would be good if you got on irc regularly because I do love a good chat :D Post...