Search results

1. E

Round 87 awards

Yeah sure i'll give it a crack First off I just want to apologise to the resistance effort if you feel like we stitched you guys up, especially LO who were taking the worst of it. We just weren't playing that seriously and I did feel bad;y as we got free land after free land only to kill...
  2. E

Round 84 Awards

I would like to open by saying thanks to everyone allied this round. Before Azzer introduced the 12 man limit, we (even Fer) stuck to 10 person teams and that made things pretty interesting. Tech timings and route choices were all over the place, defense was pretty funny and for the first time...
  3. E

Explain yourself Azzer!

I should probably have posted this when it happened so if anybody cared they could check my spy. There are a few people who can verify it happened for those interested. Battle Report - Defending Four One Six Six [7703] [r/c] 106,802,720 allied Riot Police used tear gas and electrified batons...
  4. E

It seems important

Dax ftl! Rep me ftw!
  5. E

Merry Christmas

:D Have fun everyone
  6. E

Round 50 Battle Thread

It's getting to the stage where the big fights are breaking out and I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see them!
  7. E

[Full] The Boat

Ahoy! :) Due to some terrible circumstances irl we have 1 space available. Apply ingame, in here or PM me on my forum nick (preferably not the last). We ask some activity/irc activity and the desire to fight and to participate in large scale attacks and defense. Hope to hear from you soon...
  8. E

Happy birthday masa!

Happy birthday :D
  9. E

20 Rounds and Out!

This seems as good a time for me to retire as any so I'm gonna seize the opportunity and never look back :) I just wanted to say thanks to Iamsmart, Toast and Polo, each of you had a big stake in my development as a player. Thanks Masa, I think you are the player I have played with most and...
  10. E

Happy birthday bluehen!

Nothing worse than seeing somebody on bush forums looking around for their birthday thread. :P HERE IT IS! Happy birthday blue, have a good one :)
  11. E

[Full] Kiss My Ass

We have a mixture of experienced players and newer ones, looking to fill up the rest of the alliance with active and enthusiastic players! Contactability is not a prerequisite but is as always appreciated :) Account mail me "edd" or forum mail me. Hope to hear from lots of you soon!!
  12. E

Effectiveness

You shouldn't be able to win eff by spamming disables (or distracts) as MrJ/Quitus have done these last 2 rounds. My suggestion would be to make repeat attacking give negative eff even when attacking upwards. (i know negative eff already exists but it is quite a rarity) I would like to hear...
  13. E

[Taken] Pnap wanted!

Hey, 2 rather large alliances around means that solo players can have a challenging and action-packed 2nd half to the round :) TL/SA/Vamp would be ideal but I'll consider other routes as well. Account mail me (edd is my nick)/ingame mail if you know my ID or just find me on IRC as i will be...
  14. E

[Taken] R42 pnap

Hi, looking for an active pnap for a solo tri in the coming round, preferably euro. We don't care if it's your 1st round or your 21st round, you just need to want to play :) You don't have to be contactable, but it would be good if you got on irc regularly because I do love a good chat :D Post...