Search results

1. Ash

Not a bad idea actually...

As mentioned in the other post, Why don't next round to solve all this major ego... Everyone stay solo, No 20 man alliances. Then we see who the top 10 are! Pnaps are allowed! Lets sort it out once and for all, One last round to settle old scores! Would bring back some fun in this dead old...
  2. Ash

Round 59 BR's

Battle Report - Attacking Someone [*********] [range] 3,664,447 allied RPG Trooper attacked, killing 3,456,158 hostile staff. [range] 996,975 hostile Political Mastermind attacked, distracting 11,766,710 allied staff. [range] 1,812,592 allied Striker attacked, killing 1,432,816 hostile staff...
  3. Ash

Petition...

Look i know between me and sith we havnt been the most favourable characters as of late, But come on the games barely got any players left and you removed him from a dead forums for just joking around etc... Let him back in seriously... What the hell lol I'm pretty certain neither of us have...
  4. Ash

I took a Sith and wiped my Ash, The Story

A Long time ago in a galaxy far far away ..... DUHHHH DUN DUN DUHHHHHH DUN DUN DUN DUN DE DERRRRR The Sith was the greatest enemy of the empire until a good and honest Jedi knight called Ash was corrupted by a lie... Together they trolled the hell out of the galactic senate of bush until they...
  5. Ash

Public Apology...

Hi me again... Firstly and foremost I would like to publicly apologise for being an asshat... BUT People are such whiny *****es and to be frank and I was just having a laugh, If you can't handle the heat don't join the party, I'm sure you're all grown ups and capable of handling a little...
  6. Ash

So Hot...

7. Ash

It's funny when...

There's actually someone this round named "I'm a multi" .... Hahaha Comonnn how much more obvious can someone be hahaha
  8. Ash

[Full] R59 - ChemicalWarfare

....Band Of Hardened Warriors Ready For Extreme Warfare.... ..............Have You Got The Minerals To Join Us?.................. In ftw - Super dedicated and active ;-) Have been quietly playing since way before this game began!