Search results

1. Nickk

[Full] Pnap

Two old school people playing for fun looking for one more pnap to complete a triangle.
  2. Nickk

[Available] Pnap/alliance

In need of a new pnap, going robo. Not fussed about activity and what not
  3. Nickk

[Taken] PNAP for next round

Hey looking for one, possibly two pnaps for next round Requirements: none just looking for someone to attack/defend with. I intend to choose a route that will require no p-unit and no skill - be warned :P
  4. Nickk

Only accept mail from friends AND ALLIANCE MEMBERS

In the slimmest of chances that Azzer does decide to implement changes, would be pretty useful having an option which automatically adds your alliance members to your friendlist so they can send you mail if you have the mail from friends only option on. Save's having to add all alliance members...
  5. Nickk

[Taken] Alliance this round

Looking for an alliance for this round. i will be starting from scratch so can go any route, though i would prefer to go robo. GMT and since exams are finished i can be quite active though i prefer not to be :p
  6. Nickk

Cheat or am i just deluded?

Ok so i'm usually not too bothered about cheats as usually they get locked. However over the past few days/weeks, i have noticed someone ranked around the top 60 who is blatantly troop trading and nothing has been done. He is getting the same accounts (all of which are solo) to attack him...
  7. Nickk

[Taken] Pnap

Looking for a pnap this round. Will be relatively active though not playing seriously. GMT and going RPG.
  8. Nickk

[Available] Pnap/ally round 37

Hey looking for a pnap OR a mega super dooper epically non active alliance where I can dwindle and watch birds fly by. Activity is variable to non-existent. Route undecided. Drop me a pm :) Forgot to say this is for next round
  9. Nickk

[Taken] Pnap needed

Hey i am in need of a pnap. Activity will fluctuate but i intend to be active first 2 weeks at least. Timezone=GMT, and route still undecided. Drop me a pm!
  10. Nickk

Snooker

I just wanted to know if any snooker fans watching the world championships at sheffield? Snooker may not be as popular as sports such as footy and rugby but it is still very exciting! anyone see the 147 break ronnie o'sullivan did? - pure class