Search results

1. D

Wheres lilow gone!

LiLoWWW where be you hiding?
  2. D

someone with power read this, and yeah adios

ok so seen as noones prepared to just delete and ban the cheat, multis and troop traders of this game id like to say there the reason another member has quit, me. im sure not many of you care, but i dedicate many many hours to this game round after round, im soley quitting due to the cheats...
  3. D

meatrodmunchingMultysenders

this post wont change anything, but whoever it is sending 15 ids on 1 player over and over again till there on less than 1000 land is totally killing whats left of this game, im sure nothing will be done about it and people will even try and defend it tellin me its part of the game and to get...
  4. D

compulsive collector query

hey guys. im sure this would have been asked before....but do you need ww/wk for compulsive. i wouldnt have thought so because you cant bribe them. but i wanted to be sure.
  5. D

Killing The Game

News from your sources is that in 7 ticks, 166,500,000 people from xxxx xxxx xxxxxxx [xxxx] will arrive to attack you. Mob ETA was modified by +2 from: Attacking at 30-35% attack range. attacks like this are killing the game. some people need to get a life and send proper attacks.
  6. D

Antisbacks Toolkit. Firefox Plugin v3.7

just editing all stuff you need to know about how to get this plugin to work link to download plugin:https://rapidshare.com/files/459238075/bushtoolkit_v4-0.xpi link to manual how to alter firefox not checking for version. http://jeffthomastech.com/blog/?p=10777 this manual is for Firefox...
  7. D

wk

i have a positive h/f rating atm, H/F Rating: 7,359.23. for some reason my wk are stuck on 1255. havent gone up since i gained positive honour again. i just wondered if there could be a reason for this? or if i just have to wait until they decide to go back up? :)
  8. D

[Recruiting] Fun FTF ally :)

just looking for members! any route, any gmt and any activity will be considered :) probably accepted. mail me, or post on here ill get back to you :)
  9. D

Private World 3 open for sign ups

simples, its private world 3. Password: 123 30 places available. 5 people per alliance. 90% base bounty. cos thats the way i like it ;)
  10. D

new pw

if i start a PW would anybody be intrested? would only be for 30 players cos it gets expensive. so mail me on here i guess? or w.e
  11. D

Fantasy Premier League

ive made a fantasy premier league team on http://fantasy.premierleague.com ive also made a league. i dunno if anyones intrested in it but here the code... 112111-36855
  12. D

DVD burner

im looking for a good dvd burner, free to download and use for my pc. i was using nero, but its stopped working unless i pay, and i tryed cheetah which is poo. any ideas?
  13. D

[Available] looking for nap

im looking for 2 pnaps this round. i normally play 10hours + activity. this will drop next round but not considerably, as i still have no job. this must be like by 6th round experience? something like that.
  14. D

Round 35 Award Discussions

bounty hunting is a joke fullstop if u ask me, its near impossible to profit. i did however manage to profit once this round with the H/F rules.
  15. D

[Recruiting] **** is recruiting

C.U.N.T we need active players! contactable, irc preffered we are looking for Robo/TL/POM, apply with route/gmt/irc nick.
  16. D

bikers..

are bikers like, a machine or not? i wanna know for scrap bots :P
  17. D

[Taken] looking for something!

im looking for an aweome pnap, or alliance or w.e in the new restarted round... had 11 hour activity p/d last round, the only way itll drop is if i get a job...not lookin likely reali. im lookin to go a route that kills everythin, was thinking dragons. seen as poms where so uterly boring last...
  18. D

evening

ermm hey! lol ive been playin bush 4 round now, ythought id get meself on here. names dave, obviosuly. currently playin as someone in the game... ill try and get on here more often :)