Search results

1. Martin

[Available] New round...?

So I just logged in today and it looks like a round has just started, so I made an account. People probably know me [/arrogance]. I'm not active, reliable but I kinda of know what I'm doing. Ideally I'll join the best alliance, steal land like an irritating scorequeen and contribute nothing to...
  2. Martin

Economics - Edgeworth Box Diagrams

Right... I've hit a huge wall with my coursework and I'm wondering if anyone who studies economies can help me... The question is this: "Draw an Edgeworth box diagram to illustrate the following situation. There are two commodities, Food and Healthcare. Abi and Ben both have indifference maps...
  3. Martin

The Mentalist

Hello... This is an odd request but Google, or more ability to use Google is letting me down. The Mentalist TV program was on TV last night and while my girlfriend and I were watching it she said "oh, that's a book I'd love to read" but for the life of me I can't remember what it was! The book...
  4. Martin

BCs

Hi all, Oddly a week ago someone sent me 50 BCs without any explanation as to why or who he even was, I have messaged this guy twice asking why and if he wants them back - and have had no response. 50 BCs are useless to me so I wanted to offer them out. I am only going to give them to people...
  5. Martin

Website making magic

Hello team of boffins! I'm wondering if I could pick some technical brains. What I would like to do is to make a website, fully functioning (dur) with domain, reliable servers and all the necessary bits and bobs such as emails. The website format would be similar to eBay (of course different...
  6. Martin

[Full] The Boat

Hey all, I'm just making this recruitment thread so the community knows we're not recruiting! We don't kick members when they die in battle due to poor organization or superior opponents. We have set sail, our motley crew will stay true to the end. However, if you are seeking a home, I can...
  7. Martin

My time was a long time ago

Right all, I know I've quit before etc. and I'm not going to go all BS about rage quiting and leaving but I just wanted to post this to inform people why I am leaving, this is from my post on our alliance pols; From: Miss N Impossible [8938], 30th Oct, 21:15:40 Edit Quote Well all, the...
  8. Martin

Strategy games

Hi all, Me again asking for advice on stuff computery... I have just ordered my new PC which will be super mega able to deal with what I can currently throw at it. I want to use it more as a gaming platform, and as a result I need some new games. It's taking me a long time to realise it, but...
  9. Martin

New PC

As is standar when I must purchase a technological item I wish to tap into the knowledge of those far more knowledgeable than I. My PC died a short while ago, and while taking it to pieces, without any knowledge of what I was actually looking for, I decided to get a new one. My PC was getting a...
  10. Martin

Honourable Attacks

Sorry guys, I'm being lazy. When you hit an individual, what percentage of alliance score gets added on to their's to see if your attack is honourable?
  11. Martin

The Wiki

Hi all, I just noticed something so thought I'd post. Where's the Wiki gone? Discuss.
  12. Martin

Discussion on Bruce joining History

...oh, Bruce now has no land...
  13. Martin

Puppet Masters

Why are they ETA 5? Exactly. Make them ETA 4.
  14. Martin

Next round's alliance mash-up

Gents and ladyfolks. As it was my suggestion, I'll take the mantle to organise things. What I request of people is to post in this thread if they wish to be a member of the alliances or a leader. It may well be worth putting a little about yourself if you wish, because if you are a relativly...
  15. Martin

Discussion to a suggestion... how to make the rounds more competitive?

We're all up for suggestions of automated alliance, constant complaints about how the same people team up over and over.... How about: Martin leads an alliance Twigley leads an alliance Silence leads an alliance We all recruit 20 members who we would have in our alliance, as normal. However...
  16. Martin

New Phone

Hi gents, As per the norm I am writting on here to ask for input on a technological purchase. My Blackberry Bold is on its last legs and I am up for an upgrade on my current contract. The costs of the contract are errelevant because for a a bit extra I'd rather have a phone that meets all my...
  17. Martin

Money bug

I've sat on £6,666,666,666 funds for a few days now, but sometime in the last few ticks (while I have been online) my funds has gone to £15,666,666,666 without me doing anything appart from planting. I have not sold any plants/seeds, got any insurance or bounty etc. Azzy wtf?
  18. Martin

Round 32 Awards: Discussion

Hi guys, simply use this thread to discuss the awards that have been made. In order to allow structure please quote the post you are 'discussing' just to keep it clear. For original thread: http://www.bushtarion.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3558
  19. Martin

Sorc Buff

I'm not going to prettify my post (sorry), basically Sorcs are flucking useless, they need to have more health so they can kill *some* flak, I have spoken to Kuda and he agrees they should do between 1:6-7 on flak, currently they do 1:4. As it stands I can't kill anyone with my route, anyone...
  20. Martin

[Full] Pussy Blockers

Pussy Blockers, the current top dogs of the round have had a re-shuffle causing some places to be open. Ideally you need to be active, like a fight and have a fairly well developed route. We appear to be in the middle of a resistance against the other alliances so I can't guarantee any promise...