Search results

1. W

PS4 and Xbox-One Gamer Tags

I think there was an original thread where people put up their gamer tags. but I expect some people will have switched to next gen consoles by now. if you want to share your gamer tag and play with other Bushtarion users just leave your gamer tag and any details you think relevant. I can add...
  2. W

Willymchilybily - back to the aether

I originally intended to leave for a round to get the blast from a past reward, then i kind of never came back, and didnt miss it. A friend asked me to come back so here I am, I'm back for the rest of this round. Then i think i may be gone again. I don't like these threads so much "look at me"...
  3. W

AC3 - dissapointing

This thread over all may get some spoilers Just wanted to say i felt the babying up of combat/game play was unneccessary. But did liked the secondary weapon kill combos. but the ending to both desmonds and connors story were so lame. And i use to play these games complete all theside missions...
  4. W

round 49 battlererer reports

Battle Report - Attacking scallywags?? [middle] 962,886 allied Cybernetic Warrior attacked, killing 7,474,629 hostile staff. [middle] 5,707,745 allied Nanobot proved resistance was futile to 10,380,571 hostile staff. [raised] 1,955,881 new nanobots were assimilated. [middle] 526,664 hostile...
  5. W

in-appropriate manual use?

link Recruiting: Recruitment is done through a process of members "applying" to join your alliance, and a member with appropriate recruit permissions either accepting, or declining, the member application. If the alliance reaches maximum capacity, people can still request to join, but you will...
  6. W

Spies ...really?

not to mention discworld so not a threat. Anyway due to this being very annoying i thought id give everyone a means to identify the spie if they ever recruit him... American...phone number: ***-***-5092 sure its not impossible to have 2 phones, and if i check im expecting it to be recon...
  7. W

Bring back dove of peace

'Nough said.
  8. W

can some one explain space to me.....

i know there's some clever people in Bushtarion, I'm hoping you still hang around. i have something that is bugging me. in my knowledge of chemistry, stuff boils at lower temperatures in a vacuum. example vacuum distillation of heat sensitive materials. so now imagine I'm on a space ship...
  9. W

xbox 360 old and new warning + overheating

hey, If you have a red ring of death or are thinking of getting a new xbox, you may wish to read this before assuming your old xbox parts will be compatible with the new...they will NOT. my old xbox is the really old version its the pre 2007 i believe. before the hdmi supporting xboxes came...
  10. W

dishonoured

anyone got it -tried it.... i hadn't even heard of it. i saw an advert and thought that looks cool. found out its already been out nearly a week. if you have it and have played it. fill us in on what sort of game it is? so far it looks like fps/roleplay/freeroam/action(&/or stealth)
  11. W

upcoming rpgs?

anyone know of any good rpgs coming up for ye olde games console. i quite fancy playing an rpg, but dont know if i can bring my self to get back into skyrim. and dragons age 3 isnt released till summer 2014 supposedly. preferably the usual fantasy style with magic/assassin/warrior type of thing...
  12. W

P units in battles

Dragons battle reports get a nice little description when they attack. Something like xxxxxxx allied dragons breathed fire and melted xxxxxxx hostile staff. And don't cybernetic trex squish staff. Lol awesome Can we get this for other p.units.its the little features I still find charming about...
  13. W

round 44 award discussion

lol, i never said good players i said a beneficial addition to any alliance ;) its purely from stats page so is mostly fact, and what i saw. but yeah logging in does tend to help the alliance :P if i was bothered, id have filled it out properly make special mention of those players who didnt...
  14. W

dev gripes. no one in particular

edit: sorry was tired, thought i put this in the gripes thread sometimes people need to buy early round lethals and not rely on everything being gurued, and in every alliance you get those willing to buy a bit to stem a tide, and those that are just waiting for thier next tech, and just...
  15. W

mass effect 3, multiplayer

hey guys, not sure if any one plays this apart from me and americans! but i recently partook in the weekend challenge called operation raptor which is similar to that the previous week (or was it two weeks ago now i forget) known as operation goliath. the rewards for partaking is a victory...
  16. W

the skeleton key

has anyone sen the film the skeleton key... i wasnt expecting much but i was quite impressed with it. i did guess towards the end what had happened but still good. Pretty twisted.
  17. W

round 43 - ANQ|FL|HC love triangle

please remeber my views and opinions are my own i have no say in what the alliance im in does, i do advise if asked or feel its going in the wrong direction. but i dont make decisions. twigs im not sure if you are doing the whole politics thing and what not to add to the excitement. but you...
  18. W

kingdoms of amalur - reckoning

they have a demo of this on xbox market place, i down loaded it as something to do. and i really wasnt expecting much or to enjoy it after the beauty of skyrim. but i have to say its pretty fun, and a decent demo. worth trying in my opinion. it has a very fable esk feel but somehow improved...
  19. W

voting before round start

If you were to vote before round start every day, except the day the round actually started, how many seeds would you start with?
  20. W

potential for more alliances

i dunno how many people are planning to lead. but i read and heard alot of people talking about it. twigley?, elvanos?, elderveld?, leeroy?,mothership's old crew-dunno whos leading?, recon and and some of my ex-alliance from the last round were even looking to0. Dont think they formed one. but...