Search results

1. Razorwolf

ummm, someone explain?

Tue 10th Aug, year 1. Afternoon Incoming Hostiles News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 25,351,115 people from BLAH BLAH [xxxx] will arrive to attack you. tick one and two [middle] 1,200,000 hostile Paratrooper attacked, killing 1,327,190 allied staff. [middle] 750,000 hostile Officer...
  2. Razorwolf

Help? Doesn't make sense

Wth.. I have 6.2m incomming, all gards and wheelies. I have 2.5m guru 500k hippy and 1m yobs... 6.1m are distracted by hippy and guru, and yet my 1m yobs can't distract the rest?
  3. Razorwolf

[Taken] Razorwolf

Looking for a good home :) Aussie +10gmt, contactable/active. Been around since round 7, on and off. Was in Alpha last round. Let the bidding start with 1 lollipop! Any takers
  4. Razorwolf

[Taken] Round 36 Decent Ally Please

Been around since round 7, quit and came back recently 3 rounds back. GMT +10, everyone loves aussies :) pm
  5. Razorwolf

[Taken] Round 34

Looking for any alliance :) been around the block a few times. Played half of last round and finished rank 88. Not bad for me being pure solo :) Been in such alliance as pathosis, disease and any alliances that continued under the disease banner but with different names. Had my hand in leading...
  6. Razorwolf

wtf is a flag stealer???!

i used to play a long time ago and just recently came back... altho now in havoc there is a flag stealer. being ive never seen any such things as flags in this game i am utterly confused as to the need of this unit? lawl probably some obvious reason but let us know... its just bugging me