Search results

1. Razorwolf

Player base and state of game

Wow you are so narrow minded it is insane... p2w implies you CANNOT be competitive in a game without buying. That is simply not true in this game. You can buy all the p-units you want and still be shat on by a player with... (now pay attention...) NO p-unit.. "When a new player comes and...
  2. Razorwolf

Holy crap, you read what you wanted and then took it out of context. The following sentence explained the reasoning for what i said and why its not p2w... p2w means you cant be competitive within the game without paying. Many people play the game and dont pay and are just as competitive as the...
  3. Razorwolf

I mean, you could just pay to support the game that you play instead of expecting everything for free. $5 is negligible in the grand scheme of things and honestly the p-units while extremely useful aren't p2w. You just need to learn how to play the route differently to if you had the p-unit or...
  4. Razorwolf

ummm, someone explain?

Tue 10th Aug, year 1. Afternoon Incoming Hostiles News from your sources is that in 5 ticks, 25,351,115 people from BLAH BLAH [xxxx] will arrive to attack you. tick one and two [middle] 1,200,000 hostile Paratrooper attacked, killing 1,327,190 allied staff. [middle] 750,000 hostile Officer...
  5. Razorwolf

Help? Doesn't make sense

Wth.. I have 6.2m incomming, all gards and wheelies. I have 2.5m guru 500k hippy and 1m yobs... 6.1m are distracted by hippy and guru, and yet my 1m yobs can't distract the rest?
  6. Razorwolf

[Taken] Razorwolf

Looking for a good home :) Aussie +10gmt, contactable/active. Been around since round 7, on and off. Was in Alpha last round. Let the bidding start with 1 lollipop! Any takers
  7. Razorwolf

[Taken] Round 36 Decent Ally Please

Been around since round 7, quit and came back recently 3 rounds back. GMT +10, everyone loves aussies :) pm
  8. Razorwolf

[Taken] Round 34

Looking for any alliance :) been around the block a few times. Played half of last round and finished rank 88. Not bad for me being pure solo :) Been in such alliance as pathosis, disease and any alliances that continued under the disease banner but with different names. Had my hand in leading...
  9. Razorwolf

wtf is a flag stealer???!

i used to play a long time ago and just recently came back... altho now in havoc there is a flag stealer. being ive never seen any such things as flags in this game i am utterly confused as to the need of this unit? lawl probably some obvious reason but let us know... its just bugging me