Search results

1. Bored

[Available] Looking for alliance/pnaps

Looking either for an alliance or Pnaps. Older player that started up again... Striker/GMT-8, currently unemployed, so I have too much time on my hands. 90% contactable, except in specific instances. Only started a little over a week ago, so still in the lower ranks, but fully teched.
  2. Bored

[Taken] Looking for an ally

Old player looking for a fun/inactive ally to park his ass in for the round. Will provide some laughs, suicidal defence, and a lot of experience with every route (if I can remember them all that is ;), its been a while) Activity will vary depending on personal life (anywhere from 12 hours a...
  3. Bored

[Taken] Dang nabbit...

Yea I'm back again. looking for an ally, as solo is boring. I guess you might need some info about me then, eh? Info GMT: -8 Activity: anywhere between 1-10 hours a day, dependant on school and work Route: mil/robo Exp: Since round 9... And since I finally got that god damn cell phone, so I am...
  4. Bored

New revenge system

A couple small questions concerning this: 1. If I hit somebody on the 1st day with privates (Hypothetical ;) ), will that bounty stay for the entire round, or does it drop over time, similar to AR mod? 2. Say I'm ID2, and ID3 has a 50% bounty to me. If I hit them, will the bounty go down, or...