Recent content by tomtree

1. tomtree

[Available] No activity guarenteed

Looking for an alliance to idle around in for the remainder of the round. I might be active, I might not be... havnt really decided. If you want an old hand who hasnt played in however many rounds it has been give me a pm.
  2. tomtree

New desktop pc

Basically I want a new desktop for £500 or less. Prefferably I want it to be smallish for uni (don't want laptop). I want it to use it mainly for gaming, got someone to put it together for me or I will try myself. I really dot have a clue what I'm looking for but want the best I can for <£500...
  3. tomtree

Antimalware Doctor HELP!!!

Basically somehow i have got this thing called antimalware doctor which is telling me i have loads of viruses etc. i know its fake and there is nothing wrong with my laptop and this constant msgs are really annoying and make it impossible to watch videos or play on games without being constantly...
  4. tomtree

Bushtarion on the iPhone

I was trying to play on my iphone earlier and was having a few problems. For some reason some of the buttons dont work. For instance when you press button you use to send a msg, post in politics, or use itel (whether it be hacks, spies, whatever) nothing happens at all. where as the sending...
  5. tomtree

Final Fantasy XIII

How is there no thread for this?! (at least if there is I'm being blind) well I'm about 16 hours in and I love it! Yes it's been stripped down and is a little simplistic, and the spoonfeed you new features so slowly as if you're a retard! But that aside the gameplay and storyline is brilliant...
  6. tomtree

I'm back after having a life for the last 5 rounds!

Dam bushtarion sent me an email earlier telling me the new round was startingand I should come back and play because I havnt for a while! Well they managed to entice me back! Hello everyone!!
  7. tomtree

[Taken] Return after 5 rounds of having a real life!

Last played in round 30 but have something like 15+ rounds experience, check out my profile; tomtree. Timezone: GMT+0 Route: not too bothered, played robos most followed by PoMs. Not entirely sure how active I will be... I imagine I will be fairly active 8+ hours a day probs, plus I have an...
  8. tomtree

[Taken] Looking for alliance R30!

this thread is no longer required. thankyou.
  9. tomtree

Football manager 08/09

i have 08 and have played it a lot! am considering getting 09 once my exams are over, is it worth it? what are the differences, etc. cheers.
  10. tomtree

Hey

Hello people, i am probably back... i havnt fully decided yet, kind of depends on what is happening in bush atm. am i right in thinking age 5 hasnt quite started yet? ive tried to read up on what is happening, but im just pretty confused atm, any explanation would be lovely. cheers, Tom
  11. tomtree

Strikers

Im sure there was a thread about this on the old forums, but im struggling to find it. what is a good ratio for the striker route (with and without marines)? cheers for any help. tomtree