Recent content by Terrakan

1. T

Fun BR's from the PW

Battle Report - Attacking xxxx [xxxx] [range] 3,967,797 hostile Siren sang out, freezing in place 5,649,417 allied staff. [range] 10,551,145 allied Assassin attacked, killing 9,203,072 hostile staff. [range] 1,138,107 hostile Iron Golem attacked, killing 499,676 allied staff. [range] 2,141,860...
  2. T

best and worst names round 34

you know what to do, i havent found any i like yet. but these disgust me I Love The Taste of Dead Babies I Love The Smell of Rotting Babies I Love The Sound of Dying Babies
  3. T

Daddy again

for those of you who know me and those of you that dont i just thought i would let you all know that Baby riley kyran harris was born 31/12/09 00:31 weighing 7lb 9oz
  4. T

[Taken] Round 34

Terrakan is looking for a home next round has to be a ftf alliance as dont have the time or the contactibilty for a ftw lemme know
  5. T

Fascinating Facts

Since this round began ticking, you have spent roughly 5.29 day(s) online. You spend around 2.18 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion. i have restarted in W1 once this round so those stats are a little out wouldnt it be possible to change it so it says something along the lines of Since this ID...
  6. T

back ups

enough said
  7. T

i cant remember

i need help on 2 things that i really cant remember a) has the rounds always been 90 days long except when azzer has just recently dropped it to 75 b)when attacking in a wave or defending a wave, on a news report when it says [r/m] xxxxxxx allieds troops killed xxxxxx troops. do they get the...
  8. T

Portal

Carrying on from what both Crimsonfury and toby both said in another thread called portal, why not change the way that portal is recorded. yes drop the amount of " value " portal ranks to 50 and alliances to 10, but isnt there a way of adding more portal spots in there. my idea is basically...
  9. T

land fat %

i know that land fat % is a % of your total score that your land score equals, my question is, how is land score worked out? is it land*land*10 as that is what i was given in #bush but the op that told me wasnt to sure thanks for any help Terrakan
  10. T

who achieved what they set out to achieve this round

just a quick summary of the personal achievements from the start of round 1) achieved 2) semi achieved (had fun in the beginning but towards the end i got bored) 3) achieved twice (SD held #1, Apoc are #3) 4) Fail Achieved 1) Fail 2) Fail (as solo) 1) Fail 2) Fail 1) Achieved 2)...
  11. T

Pw's and normal rounds

i know this might sound stupid but i been thinking that i know azzer has kept the code from ages 2 - 4 (writing age 5) but i think would it be possible to add an option on PW's so you can choose which age you want to play. and for normal rounds, have different public rounds from different ages...
  12. T

Its been fun

I would first like to congratulate podunk (YS) on making #1 ally on value I would next like to congratulate Lukey (Tox) for being next to #1 because i dont think YS will last that long at the top, no offence Pod we had our fun and i can say i co-leaded i #1 ally for a while, reached my highest...
  13. T

Your goals for round 28

My goals for this round are: 1) to finish top 100 (hopefully higher) 2) to have fun 3) my alliance to be in the top 3 and finally 4) to kill DarkSider in havoc like i have done the last 2 rounds Have a great round people
  14. T

Kill_Azzer

I have a dream That my brothers and sisters of bushtarion, will unite under one banner and bring down the tyrant of Azzer. did you slave your guts out last round just to be called a pawn on a chess board, a slave to do his bidding, well no more join Kill_Azzer today and have your revenge...
  15. T

Motivational Speeches

Look around you, In Discworld we have a captain from USA, another from Canada. We got Robo's, Vamps , Thugs, Milli, Prots and Spec ops all Discworldians. Now here in Discworld, some players in this alliance, may experience discrimination because of race or creed but for you and me now all that...