Recent content by silentnick

1. S

HiJack this

Dearest Weeble and Azzer and all that have helped with the Spring Clean guide.... Thank you very much for the guide, it has been most helpful! I am now on stage 4 and have a lovely HiJack this log. Would anybody be willing to help me with it?? Thanks in advance! Nick...
  2. S

Excel

Hi guys, I have been asked to do some work on a database for someone, not entriely sure what at the moment but I think it is mainly organising it better and allowing a search by a variety of methods etc. I know the basics of excel - and have made simple macros in the past.... are there any...
  3. S

Simple question?

I was playing around with "Accessibility options" in Windows XP and although I wasn't aware of changign anything, I have somehow made the bars across the top of all windows/documents etc tiny - I have tried resetting this but all I seem to do is change the fontsize but not the actual sixe of the...
  4. S

Purchasing a domain name

Hi guys, Around a year ago I "bought" a website from 123-reg for 2 years, and am just starting to put content on it now... Is it possible to buy a web domain FOREVER and how would I go about doing that? - I'd rather say pay £100 to have it forever rather than £6 every two years. - How, for...
  5. S

Boosting Wireless Internet Signal

Is it possible to get something (not too expensive) that can boost wireless signal? My parents' house is a strange rectangle shape, with all the rooms in a line. The wireless box is at one end half way down the stairs, my bedroom is on the other side and there is therefore a lot of walls...
  6. S

Multi-monitor set up

Happy New Year everyone!! I currently have a laptop (Acer TravelMate 2492) and was wondering if I could attach another monitor - to either use as a dual set up, or instead of the inbuilt one (only 15"). - Is it possible to do this with a laptop? - Would I need to do anything inparticular or...
  7. S

Tough Decision

For my dinner I'm going to have Steak cooked with guiness and carrots (like a pie filling), what should I have with it?
  8. S

Silly Q....

Silly Q.... If my unit fires close, does it only fire in the 3rd tick its been there? - ie pointless sending for last tick landing?
  9. S

Thugs

Which are better? Petrol Bomber/Jeep Nutter/Attack Dog Also, favoured ratios would be appreciated!
  10. S

My HiJackThis Log

Please could somebody help me with this mess: & Please could Azzer put the SpringClean guide back up - I think I may need it! Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 Scan saved at 18:00:10, on 15/12/2007 Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16574) Running...