Recent content by Silence

1. S

April Fools Joke.

All I want to say is: I hate you. That's all! :D p.s. this is directed at what I *think* is an April fools joke which has been done by our beloved creator I was excited at the prospect of the new units; I was on my third run when I started planning things for the rest of my week, opened up my...
  2. S

[Recruiting] CantUseNiceTactics!

CantUseNiceTactics is doing a little bit of recruitment! Ill accept anyone who is active/contactable and a route which I want and I like euros. So really when I said that I would accept anyone I was lying. Sorry. So yeah, pm me here or my account mail. Thanks!
  3. S

[Recruiting] Silence leading next round. Zomg quit fail

Im doing a themed alliance next round. I don't wish to say what just yet but im looking for a few players who wish to mess around. It will be a very offensive alliance. So please I require you to be interested in doing lots of organised attacks. Lots and lots. This is NOT an alliance which...
  4. S

Silence Out

So many people who I'd like to thank for such an awesome time. A lot of 'oldies' took my under their wing and allowed me to plan for them. I really enjoyed it. I apologise for the guy I became, but this game creates a hostile person heh, So many people I would like to thank but you should...
  5. S

Pussy Blockers declare WAR on Spit 'n Swallow

:D
  6. S

Second to None Declares WAR!

On Emnity! Can I just point out that we had this LT for a while and JJ being locked was the funniest timing ever :D
  7. S

Congrats & Thanks to RRRRRRR (Codename RESISTANCE)

As leader of RRRRRRR, I just want to thank those members who left RapeRinseRepeat with me and those who joined us in our quest to kill ReRR. I also want to congratulate RRRRRRR for leading and consequently causing a successful resistance. To the ReRR - just remember, we did all the hard work...
  8. S

Cheating solos

Battle Report - cheater [range] 50,111,563 allied Striker attacked, killing 5,666,785 hostile staff. [range] 4,520,303 hostile Siren sang out, freezing in place 635,920 allied staff. [range] 45,927,614 hostile Sorcerer attacked, killing 333,815,358 allied staff. [range] 16,686 allied Grenadier...
  9. S

[Taken] I want to join darkangels alliance

I want to join darkangels alliance because his alliance will deserve rank one because it will try as hard as the rank one alliance no matter what rank it is zomg pick me
  10. S

Should Anti-rape be Removed?

I strongly support the idea that solo should not be a main part of the game. I find it ridiculous that one player can perform better than an entire alliance. Logic would dictate that 15 players should be able to beat 1 player. The main reason for bringing this up is AR abuse. I’ve attacked...
  11. S

Bushtarion is revolved around activity

As the title states, the problem is that bush requires a decent amount of activity to be competitive. And if you are not playing competitively then it isn't quite as fun. There have been changes to fix this problem, such as injury (which I must say, at its new level is rather good, in my...
  12. S

Slight Change to the Search Page?

Recently, as there is an incentive to become a public alliance more are doing so. So my suggestion is simple. There are currently tick boxes for things such as "No sleep" so you cant see anyone in sleepmode etc etc. What I would like to see is "only public alliance" and "no public alliance" so...