Recent content by Rama

1. R

[Taken] Looking for ally for r31.

Playing around 4/5 hours per day, I might be contactable. Will play any route except pom or ranger and preferable a route that dont need P-unit :P. At least an ally aiming for top 10. GMT -3 but I go to bed like 2-3 am from here so :P. I use IRC. If you want more information just pm me on...
  2. R

For Any South Park Fun!

Here is the last Episode, Funny AS hell and Best ending in ages!! AMAZING! After you watch the episode here you have the ending incase you cant stop watching it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uslptENi4s
  3. R

[Taken] Looking for ally R 30

I just want an ally as I hate being solo + I would like to test the new changes. I can offer 4-5 hours per day and I will go any route except Pom. I have some experience on the game so I could be of help. Just pm here or on my account mail. Cheers Rama.
  4. R

I need some recomendation

Ok here is the thing, finally I have a decent PC(a laptop), I say decent because my last one had a a GeForce 64 mb, 256 mb of Ram(the worst part it was a normal PC, not even a laptop) anyways now I have a GeForce 8600 512 mb and 2 GB of ram and I need recomendation of games, not looking for any...