Recent content by philipd12

1. P

[Available] Need an alliance

Finished my final uni exam today so going to have alot of time on my hands so decided I will play this round. Message me if you want me :)
  2. P

[Available] Next round

Looking for an ally next round. Don't really want to go FTW. Don't really know how active I will be depends how much uni work I have but will probably be around 6 hours a day. Will be contactable. Easy about which route I go but would prefer to go a route with a bribing unit. Message me on here...
  3. P

[Available] Playing again!

Looking for an alliance for the new round, going to have one more round of activity :) Will have around 8 hours activity, 100% contactable and will go whatever route you want me too :) Drop me a PM or catch me on IRC if you want me.
  4. P

[Available] Looking for an ally for round 33

I am looking for a FTW ally next round. Will go whatever route you need me to go. Will be very active as im a uni student have nothing else to do :\ lol. Been playing for a few rounds now and have been in FTW allys but never won and this is gonna be my last active round for a while so want to...
  5. P

[Taken] playing active again for round 31

Not played in a while, might be a couple of people who remember who I am lol. I have playing in top alliances before so I know what to do, I will always defend. I will be active 8 hours + Will go whatever route you need me to. Preferably looking for a FTW ally but if nothing else comes up...
  6. P

Hit List

Just a brief idea that i had. Would go with or instead of the enemy list as everyone knows in its current state it needs some form of improving. How it will work: Firstly if somebody gets attacked, then they will be able to put the person who attacked them on a hit list that anyone on the game...