Recent content by Leah

1. L

Happy Birthday Asmo!

May you survive the kitties.
  2. L

[Recruiting] Wild West R48

Wild West will be making its debut next round! We still have space for 8-10 people. Looking for the following: Active Contactable Alliance friendly route (no bunkers etc) Currently have pretty even time zone coverage so any TZ is welcome. Don't waste my time with multis please :) Message me...
  3. L

[Recruiting] Ka'tet is back!

We are back for the rest of the round and would like to go at it seriously but still have a good time. There are a few routes we are looking for more than others, but are accepting anyone right now. Same is true for Time Zones. We are only looking for serious, active, and contactable...
  4. L

[Full] Sin is recruiting

What is your favorite Deadly Sin? Lust? Wrath? Envy? Greed? Pride? Sloth? Gluttony? For now we're looking for all routes and time zones, will narrow that down as places fill up. Message HQ if you're interested: Name: Route: GMT: Previous Experience...
  5. L

Attitude (warning, long post)

This is in the sleep mode thread and what I have to say has nothing to do with sleep mode so I'm going to reply here instead of clogging up that thread with off-topic stuff. Turnip2k is absolutely correct in saying these forums are not an accurate representation of the opinions of the general...
  6. L

too much time on my hands

Well I love her But I love to Bush I spend all day here at this screen And hell is all I catch But today she met me at the desk Said I would have to choose If I dared log in today She’d be packin all her things And she’d be gone by noon Well I’m gonna miss her When I get done Right now I’m on...